SUSS PT 2021/07 Intake

trickie

Reaction score
Me! Was also told will get by end of may and still nothing. I’ve called them twice and the date they give me keeps being pushed. Today I was told I’ll receive by Wednesday… applied for psy too!

qqquirky

Reaction score
Anyone here from BHRM wanting to make a telegram group? just saw that our programme doesnt have one LOL and is everyone going for the e-orientation?

corneatcob

Reaction score
Anyone in a business school whatsapp group? What's the link if so? Have heard it was delayed for some reason

oreopezzo

Reaction score
omg ur appeal got through?? congrats!!!! if i can figure out how to PM here, I'll PM u my tele username HAHAHH
yes hehe i managed to appeal successfully! i pm-ed u before. can just click on my profile and press "start conversation"!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.