police selection assessment

Mdnooradli

Reaction score
Has anyone here got rejected before? And if there isn’t, does anyone have any idea if they’ll send a rejection email at least?

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
Hi guys can someone PM me the DES tele grp pls? I am also waiting for the update, done with my medical screening on 18th may.

Fansco

Reaction score
Hi, I already went for psychometric test and also got an email a week later about filling up a form and i submitted a week ago, probably what would be the next step or email i would get? Is it medical?

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
Hi, I already went for psychometric test and also got an email a week later about filling up a form and i submitted a week ago, probably what would be the next step or email i would get? Is it medical?

should be medical, they will send you an email to notify you that they will be calling you to make an appointment to attend the medical screening.

Fansco

Reaction score
should be medical, they will send you an email to notify you that they will be calling you to make an appointment to attend the medical screening.
I see i see so is there another panel interview that i have to be there physically? Cos i read that there’s someone that has to attend another interview so idk maybe they will do another interview if they want to?

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
hi! May I ask how long did you waited for your medical after the psychometric test? Thanks!
Okay I didn't take any psychometric test because i took it while serving my ns with spf. I can share the whole timeline of my application till medical.

November 19 2020 - Applied for DES via Careers@Gov
Febuary 05 2021 - Got an invitation for Zoom interview
March 05 2021 - Zoom interview
March 17th 2021 - Was invited to Police Cantonment Complex to fill up some documents and scan to PDF and submit as well as choosing of vocation and uniform measurements.
April 20 2021 - Was asked to submit documents (Annex A)
May 5th 2021 - Got an Email for medical screening and a call 2 days later to book appointment
May 18th 2021 - Medical screening completed

So now its just the waiting game, last week they asked me to submit my poly transcript and certificate (which i already submitted before on April 20th) as well as my NS Supervisor and TL contact details.

darkwarrior20

Reaction score
I see i see so is there another panel interview that i have to be there physically? Cos i read that there’s someone that has to attend another interview so idk maybe they will do another interview if they want to?
If you happen to get another interview it will be before you go for ur medical screening and probably zoom interview.

FreanJ

Reaction score
Okay I didn't take any psychometric test because i took it while serving my ns with spf. I can share the whole timeline of my application till medical.

November 19 2020 - Applied for DES via Careers@Gov
Febuary 05 2021 - Got an invitation for Zoom interview
March 05 2021 - Zoom interview
March 17th 2021 - Was invited to Police Cantonment Complex to fill up some documents and scan to PDF and submit as well as choosing of vocation and uniform measurements.
April 20 2021 - Was asked to submit documents (Annex A)
May 5th 2021 - Got an Email for medical screening and a call 2 days later to book appointment
May 18th 2021 - Medical screening completed

So now its just the waiting game, last week they asked me to submit my poly transcript and certificate (which i already submitted before on April 20th) as well as my NS Supervisor and TL contact details.
Wow that’s a long process! Hope you get in!! 💪🏻

FreanJ

Reaction score
hi was wondering if taking a one day mc during ns will affect the signing on process ?
Taking mc is a entitlement. It wont affect the process of signing on unless u take mc in a way like ‘chao keng’ than they will look into consideration and most propably they will ask from yr team ldr or supervisor about yr attendance. So not to worry it wont affect

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.