Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

kgluong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just my own speculation too but.... most countries in the world started vaccinating their elderly before the younger population. So its use in older people should have been under much more scrutiny than younger people.

In fact I think the links to heart inflammation in younger people were only uncovered recently when they started vaxing the younger population more and the numbers started coming in. And it seems in non-vaccine cases, the heart inflammation condition tends to affect younger people more than older people and men more than women too. So I dunno

Heart inflammation is well known when the vaccine was tested for safety.

hua_ge

Reaction score
anyone know if the pfizer ceo did take his own vaccine in the end? i thought if he took it that will be a strong vote of confidence and helped raise his company share price..but even with the huge windfall from his stock options he also didnt take in the end. This to me is red flag
Jab liao la

Hellfire

Reaction score
Andrew Tan:

Do you know someone who lost a loved one shortly after being vaccinated? Please connect me with them.
Thank you for all your condolences my dear friends, it is deeply appreciated.
It’s been 11 days since my mum’s sudden passing and after taking my time to grieve, I’m finally ready to share info that could affect anyone.
I hope this message that I’m sharing with you here might give you some awareness. Even though it’s an inconvenient topic.
Here’s what happened.
“Mum. I was just talking to you yesterday and today… Suddenly you’re gone??!!?? And you died just 29 hours after your first shot of the P****r vaccine!!!”
This was my first shock on 4th June 2021.
I can’t even begin to connect words to the messed up jumble of feelings I feeling now.
My mum Doreen Chan passed away on 4th June and I miss her deeply. I’m shocked and frankly angered. Actually I don’t even remember how many times I’ve broken down since then, amidst trying to be strong for my family and still “taking care of things.”
Mum went for her first vaccine on 3rd June. Everything seemed fine except for the sore arm. On 4th June, at around 7pm she’s was even chatting with my dad and around 7:15pm, she collapsed. Dad called 995, they guided him on the phone to do chest compressions, 15 mins later, paramedics arrived, they did some emergency procedures and brought her to the hospital.
I rushed down to the hospital and waited outside the resuscitation room, with hopes that she’ll be fine, praying and sending positive intentions. 1 hour passed. The doctor came out, when he started talking, I already knew… tears rolled uncontrollably. Mum passed on at 9pm.
Can you imagine how that felt?
Subsequently, the police investigation officer started to ask about foul play and pre existing conditions, saying that these case notes would determine if the coroner decides to have an autopsy.
I then said to the officer, why isn’t the focus of the inquiry the P****r vaccine, which my mum had yesterday? Thankfully, I’m glad that the points I raised in the report led to the coroner doing the autopsy.
But… the question in my mind was still, will they conclude that my mum’s death is caused by the vaccine?
When the death certificate came out, the counter staff simply wanted me to sign off, take the certificate and leave. Then I asked, what’s the cause of death? The counter staff pointed to the certificate saying it’s Ischaemic Heart Disease. I asked, what does that mean? She asked another senior officer to attend to me and that officer answered me saying it means it’s a “heart attack”. But I questioned again, is the heart attack caused by the P****r Vaccine? She answered, that can only be answered by the pathologist. I then asked, can I speak to the pathologist? She answered, you need to talk to your investigation officer to submit an inquiry to get the court to approve an inquiry.
It looked like I wasn’t going to get my answer from the counter staff. I then called the investigation officer, he said he’ll submit the inquiry on my behalf but I need to be prepared to wait cos C*v*d related inquiries currently have a four months waiting line.
Even though the anomaly was the vaccine, I knew I was not going to get my answer. I was already without sleep for 36 hours and I really needed to go settle funeral arrangements. Reluctantly, I left.
At my mum’s wake, a friend of mine said his uncle too passed away shortly after taking the vaccine. I was starting to get suspicious. Is there a pattern?
My dad also posted his story on the government’s REACH feedback unit and several netizens also reported cases of death or permanent disability after the vaccine.
But here’s the thing I’m asking now. Is it possible that C*v*d vaccine related injuries or deaths are classified as something else right now?
That’s why if you know of more of such cases of death or disability after the vaccine, can you please connect me with their families? I just wanna seek the truth and hope that in my efforts, I can help other affected parties seek their truths, together with me.
Please PM me so those other parties identities can be kept confidential.
Please share this too.
Thank you for your kind attention.
P.S.
I’m writing all this without prejudice and I’m not advocating that you should pass on being vaccinated. I’ve got 2 shots of the P****r vaccine already anyway. I belong to the majority that’s got no major side effects. My side effects include sneezing and coughing more. Unfortunately, there is a possibility that my mum could be the minority and if it’s true, I hope that the untold truths about the vaccine can come to light. For the safety of mankind.
My deepest condolences for the loss of your beloved mother. Even though we are stranger, i can’t help but feel a deep sense of loss for you and your family. However, i guess you should just move, because i doubt you will ever find the answer(s) to your question here. I don’t think anyone can definitively point the death to be related to the vaccine as you would have observed not only here but worldwide that existing comorbidity leading to any side effects or death are cited as the main reason and no one has yet “ died” because of the vaccination have you? Unless you can establish foul play and then maybe all kinds of test from blood to DNA will be done to try establish the fact. But to date, NO direct cause of death due to the vaccination have been established. IMO, I don’t think anyone would take on these giant Pharmas to prove that “healthy” people can actually die because of the vaccine. To do so, stakeholders and “others”, would have to be held culpable etc. for whatever. But i do hope somewhere out there, a brave soul can and will successfully establish the truth, if there is one. But still, it will be a herculean task; and if that individual can survive, it will probably take ages.

Last edited:

903idclub

Reaction score
Ischaemic Heart Disease - someone in the healthcare system once told me that all reason of death can be heart attack, cos the heart stop beating and they exipred :cry:

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun scare me leh, next week I’m going for my vaccination.
more like desperate to include you with anti-vaxxers team. because they are losing to pharma-companies appointed team to attack anti vaxxers

soaresb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun be naive lah. you think anyone here would dare open their mouth? Got Pofma u know? dun play play worst, after kenna lockup for opening your mouth and still no answers.
Yeah, this is the untouchable rail now, even race issue is less sensitive compared with this.

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone pls forward this pdf to andrew tan

it will answwer a lot of questions

http://d.p.h.free.fr/covid19/docs/TRUTH_about_Covid-19_and_Covid-19_Vaccines.pdf
omfg..
exactly.

this was what i was thinking abt too..
way before the covid crisis.. in the year 2000..i remember reading abt NWO and Depopulation.
and also how the end days will play out..

1) Cashless society
2) Every person will be marked with the sign of the beast.. (covid19 ..as explained inside the pdf.. )
3) Those without the mark will be ostracized by society..
4) Anti-God will come in the guise of saviour to the world.
5) One world order

Icecreampop

Banned
Reaction score
thats why I said, they are desperate
they are losing
Actually the vaccine is safe lah. But end of the next month I’m talking my siao lang vaccine together with Pfizer 2nd dose. I suppose I won’t uplorry right? LOL

french_bulldog02

Reaction score
I have a friend 46yo who had sudden heart attack (doc diagnosis) 4 days after vaccine 1st shot. He had no known history of that. Doc advised him that he can't take coffee and caffeine from now on.

Expectedly, doc never link his heart attack to vaccine.

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a friend 46yo who had sudden heart attack (doc diagnosis) 4 days after vaccine 1st shot. He had no known history of that. Doc advised him that he can't take coffee and caffeine from now on.

Your friend took which vaccine?

Jjxjjjyy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yer 46yo 4 day ago just pa jiam?

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, one thing I hope our govt can have like some other countries is an online system to report vaccine side effects. How can they monitor the effects without this?
Agreed, even taiwan has this feedback system

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what "Ingredients"? lmao lai lai educate us vaccine sexpert spotted
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Too complicated

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Dun think any local doc will comment about the vax now.
If any one who have similar thing as your friend, then if he have anything serious after the second jab, it will be unlinked again.

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

When is a heart attack not sudden? What known history are you talking about? Heart conditions and heart failure don't necessary lead to a heart attack.

A heart attack occurs when one or more of your coronary arteries becomes blocked.

An estimated 1,000 Singaporeans die from sudden cardiac death (SCD) every year, about half of whom are below the age of 60.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.