Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my mum still using this. I told her Robo has higher interest but she dun trust it. Still prefer putting her money in banks for the 75k coverage

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT

Senior folks who are not IT savvy will be more comfortable with banks.

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
There is endowus and stashaway. Both easily more than 1%++... Singlife 2%...
Not sure what’s the point of this account.
I joined Singlife when interest was 2.5%. But now also dropped to 1.5% already.

Chaosphere

Reaction score
Does anyone know is there a way to withdraw the interest earned without affecting the minimum balance for the month, that will cause the counter to be reset for the Citi MaxiGain Savings Account? Thanks in advance!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just do a fast transfer out or cash withdrawal after interest is awarded, dun withdraw more than what is awarded.

Chaosphere

Reaction score
just do a fast transfer out or cash withdrawal after interest is awarded, dun withdraw more than what is awarded.
Thanks, looks like it's a very small window to withdraw the interest. My interest credit date and the lowest balance amount for the month date is back to back 1 day apart. Need to monitor the time interest is credited, hopefully it's not interest credited at 2359, then 0000 hrs calculate the lowest balance for the month.

JetStorm

Reaction score
Thanks, looks like it's a very small window to withdraw the interest. My interest credit date and the lowest balance amount for the month date is back to back 1 day apart. Need to monitor the time interest is credited, hopefully it's not interest credited at 2359, then 0000 hrs calculate the lowest balance for the month.
Huh, i tot interest is based on the lowest of previous month? If you withdraw ur interest on the last day of the month also no issue. Unless they changed the t&c

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun understand what u meant by interest credit date date and the lowest balance amount for the month date being 1 day apart. Assuming you dun do any withdrawal other than the interest, the days before the interest credited will have the lowest balance for the month. Any day in the calendar month after interest credited, you can withdraw the interest and it will be back at the lowest balance for the month before interest is credited.

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
Short and simple, after getting your interest (usually is on the 1st), you can withdraw that amount within the same month. Do not drag over to another month.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this product still alive...? is it still need $70k in order to climb the steps every month..? :\

Chaosphere

Reaction score
Huh, i tot interest is based on the lowest of previous month? If you withdraw ur interest on the last day of the month also no issue. Unless they changed the t&c

dun understand what u meant by interest credit date date and the lowest balance amount for the month date being 1 day apart. Assuming you dun do any withdrawal other than the interest, the days before the interest credited will have the lowest balance for the month. Any day in the calendar month after interest credited, you can withdraw the interest and it will be back at the lowest balance for the month before interest is credited.

Short and simple, after getting your interest (usually is on the 1st), you can withdraw that amount within the same month. Do not drag over to another month.

Ah thank you, i understand now. Looks like I got confused with the T&C again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.