SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

someman123

Reaction score
To all ebiz students, what is your game plan for this year's online exam?

I'm currently just revising the content for each chapter, reading the examiner's commentary for pyp and thinking how to link the concepts and apply to each question.

eileen262

Reaction score
To all ebiz students, what is your game plan for this year's online exam?

I'm currently just revising the content for each chapter, reading the examiner's commentary for pyp and thinking how to link the concepts and apply to each question.
hi im takin ebiz want do tgt?

BackgrounKoala_07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

felt wasted throwing it away so decided to giveaway and hope will be useful for y'all

hard copy of lecture notes of these modules available for free collection :
- MT105A (Math 1)
- ST104A (Stats 1)
- AC2097 (MA)

All are printed and bind

PM if you're interested. Meetups will most likely be at my block in the west.
Are Lecture notes provided online or we have to print it?

mehmin

Reaction score
Are Lecture notes provided online or we have to print it?
Lecture notes are normally online posted onto simconnect, is up to u to decide whether you want to print or not. Some people just use softcopy on the ipad/laptop, while some uses the hardcopy

swamps14

Reaction score
I am a non BME student (in BSc Economics programme). I am planning to take abstract math as an elective. Any advice on this module? Is it hard to pass/scoring? I'm confused...
Thanks

tutonic

Reaction score
I am a non BME student (in BSc Economics programme). I am planning to take abstract math as an elective. Any advice on this module? Is it hard to pass/scoring? I'm confused...
Thanks
If you're not from Math & Econ, it'll be very hard to pass Abstract Math.

hungry_go_where

Reaction score
Hello,

felt wasted throwing it away so decided to giveaway and hope will be useful for y'all

hard copy of lecture notes of these modules available for free collection :
- AC2097 (MA)

All are printed and bind

PM if you're interested. Meetups will most likely be at my block in the west.

Hi! Do u still have them?

rachelxx

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently in year 1 A&F and took the exam in May. However I'm not very confident with PBF module and I might fail the exam.
As I have noticed that the pre-requisites for year 2 and 3 modules does not require PBF, can I still advance to year 2 if I fail PBF?

Last edited:

FadedBoy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently in year 1 A&F and took the exam in May. However I'm not very confident with PBF module and I might fail the exam.
As I have noticed that the pre-requisites for year 2 and 3 modules does not require PBF, can I still advance to year 2 if I fail PBF?
You can, but you have to retake it in year 2, that would mean 5 units.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.