Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
It is quite an experience to eat inside the room.

Remember you posted the following: Hahaha

"Yep same. I postponed all my cruise till July. I am very surprised that cruise still allow to operate? With so many unlinked cases every week, the probability of somebody infected from the 800pax (25% capacity) going for cruise is quite high. With the closed aircon environment, it is kind of scary. Just my 2 cents thought."
Yes, it is quite an experience, but we still prefer to eat at the restaurant itself. Quite nice to eat at the balcony with the sea view experience and the nice breezing winds.

And yes I remembered what I have posted. Although the number of unlinked cases has dropped, it is still a risk so one need to weigh the risk accordingly. Actually I am quite worried because of the bukit merah cluster, but decided to proceed because they upgraded me to palace.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Hi all, am cruising with GD for the first time in Aug and have some questions, hopefully someone can help to answer them.

1. For claiming of comp cabin after hitting 10tp, are there any restriction on the expiry of the comp cabin, blackout dates, and the type of sailing? (wed, Fri or sun)

2. Anyone can advise on the rate of upgrading to Palace on board currently? Saw some reviews on klook saying it's 700 for 2 pax, which is slightly lower than the 804 mentioned in the earlier pages here.

Thanks in advance!
1. Think it is better to check directly with rwas.
2. Do the search on this forum, it has been discussed a few times before. The price is about 700-800+ for 2 pax based on 2 nites sailing, this can only be done on the ship itself and it is subjected to availability. If you want to experience palace, the best method is to accumulate using your PP (Plus point). You need 30k PP for low season for 2 nites cruise.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi all, am cruising with GD for the first time in Aug and have some questions, hopefully someone can help to answer them.

1. For claiming of comp cabin after hitting 10tp, are there any restriction on the expiry of the comp cabin, blackout dates, and the type of sailing? (wed, Fri or sun)

2. Anyone can advise on the rate of upgrading to Palace on board currently? Saw some reviews on klook saying it's 700 for 2 pax, which is slightly lower than the 804 mentioned in the earlier pages here.

Thanks in advance!
$552 for 2n and $828 for 3n for 2pax based on upgrade from balcony cabin at front office onboard subject to availabiliy.

for ppl holding comp / free cabin is worth to upgrade but if u buy at public promo rates then u gauge yrself.

what klook offer is based on what dream website do also. Different scenario.

comp n free cabin is based on avalibility and no blackout dates . HOT dates usually ppl.will book 2 or 3 months away ahead. i even book 4 to 5 months ahead if open. PPs also can use to redeem cabins. rwas got certain allotment and is all based on 1st come 1st serve..

But before all the above u need to enjoy onboard 1st. Then u can go regularly.

Last edited:

Sirfat2011

Reaction score
Not much details on the website.. anyone have any experience with little dreamers academy? How much to pay to join and let the kids play there? Does parents have to be around?
First hour free. Subsequent hour 30.
One free hour a day.
Yes1 parent need to be there

Taurus66

Reaction score
Those onboard or going soon please update the situation in WD.
My friend is on board since yesterday. 2 persons/table at all dining areas from this morning (follow the rules on land). No news on "option to dine inside cabin for complimentary meals".

Hungry kid

Reaction score
My friend is on board since yesterday. 2 persons/table at all dining areas from this morning (follow the rules on land). No news on "option to dine inside cabin for complimentary meals".
Would be great if they could offer both options for passengers. It would greatly reduce the queue.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
From my last cruise on 18th June, the table game can still seat 3pax, with 1 additional standing pax is allowed.

Davo23

Reaction score
Actually the difference between balcony room and balcony deluxe is that deluxe is slightly bigger only?

lilycll

Reaction score
Actually the difference between balcony room and balcony deluxe is that deluxe is slightly bigger only?

Size of Balcony cabin is approx 20sqm vs 22sqm for Balcony Deluxe.

Other than that, Balcony Deluxe Toilet has a wider washing basin with 2 washing taps. Some has either Bathtub or 6-points Power Spray type Shower.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Size of Balcony cabin is approx 20sqm vs 22sqm for Balcony Deluxe.

Other than that, Balcony Deluxe Toilet has a wider washing basin with 2 washing taps. Some has either Bathtub or 6-points Power Spray type Shower.
Yup if u like a bigger bathroom also If you are a plus size type or u going with a partner u can get the deluxe.

Balcony cabin shower is small but decent.

Most of deluxe is located at midship..

Ch_Chua

Reaction score
Taking cruise today….From Dream Daily…Only dine in and one inclusive restaurant per meal period available for balcony guest.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Taking cruise today….From Dream Daily…Only dine in and one inclusive restaurant per meal period available for balcony guest.
What?! Only 1 restaurant per meal now?
I usually go Dream Dining Room for meal part 1, then up to Lido for meal part ii.

Taurus66

Reaction score
Another group of friends is onboard today. Capacity is about 1800pax. 1 complimentary meal each during breakfast, lunch and dinner. $18/pax is applicable if you want to eat at 2nd complimentary restaurant during same meal time.

$15/pax is applicable if you wish to bring food back to the cabin.

hisokaomi

Reaction score
Another group of friends is onboard today. Capacity is about 1800pax. 1 complimentary meal each during breakfast, lunch and dinner. $18/pax is applicable if you want to eat at 2nd complimentary restaurant during same meal time.

$15/pax is applicable if you wish to bring food back to the cabin.
Wah liao, sian. I'm boarding this coming sunday... is the 24 hour snack corner still available?

Taurus66

Reaction score
Wah liao, sian. I'm boarding this coming sunday... is the 24 hour snack corner still available?
Yes, it is.
I think the complimentary dining frequency restriction is due to 2 persons/table issue. Otherwise, many people will miss their meals due to shortage of seat.
I will be onboard this Friday.😊

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.