30s-50s chitchat club

aceminer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bo pian convenience comes at a cost.

But for some folks, that bit of luxury can make life significantly easier.

Nowadays I hardly drive, the service workshop folks will always comment I dun drive much, I also stuck between a rock and a hard place like @aceminer
In before which place hard

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm buy house is aim for capital gain
The capital gain is highly dependent on the speculative amount. You will never make a lot of money if people don't speculate the price high enough.

Maintenance, stamp duty on every new tenancy agreement, etc can decrease the potential profit.

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
刑偵日記
25 Episodes
Start date: 28 Jun 2021
End date: Current
1000.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-27-at-10-03-43-PM.png

Synopsis
Yeung Pik Sum suffers from Schizophrenia and her illness causes her son, Yip King Fung, to suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder. King Fung’s split personality, Chu Kei, becomes a handwriting expert and criminal profiler, who helps King-fung, an undercover agent, to uproot a criminal organization.
However, a series of strange cases makes King Fung a murder suspect and his younger sister to be traumatized. Feeling guilty about abandoning her children, Pik Sum becomes a mental hospital assistant to protect her daughter, but she is unable to reconcile with King Fung... Superintendent Lip Shan invites King Fung to join the Special Crime Unit.
Together with psychiatrist Wai Yui Kit, bomb disposal expert Yau Ngan Sing, forensic anthropologist Fong Yuen Chin, they deal with criminals with abnormal psychological conditions and solve complicated cases.
~~~~~~
Tmlo showing!!!!
Gotch Vincent Wong!!!
Song dah man. \o/ \o/
I watched to episode 5. Buay pai. Serial killer will chop the last finger. He got 10 kills I think. Solid

Life is v short. Ai song song nia kao tuas ah.

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like I am the only one here who doesn't connect laptop to a separate monitor.
I do. It is hell for me if I look at spreadsheet and multiple documents for one single work.

alt+tab don't speed up my work that much as i don't want to print papers to compare.

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any buttie use chromecast? My stupid LG TV cannot use laptop or phone to mirror to the TV….thinking of using chromecast to solve the issue….:(
iphone. you need apple product to mirror

laptop? hdmi

Chormecast don't solve the problem because it is for android OS.

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if Warren Buffett doesn't invest in residential property, Tony wouldn't too. :p
Unfortunately. Buffett has different ideas of using the capital. He did invest in his friend's pool of fund that invest property at a discounted price caused by sub-prime crisis. His own money.

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My stupid TV doesn’t have. I have no sound bar. I’m thinking of buying G2 chromecast from shopee to try. About $10. :eek:

Suggest getting the real google chromecast. alot of resellers mislead and anyhow slap chromecast labels with miracast anycast wecast etc etc.

if u use iphone u might need to install some chromecast app , dunno how it will work

I have used ealier chromecast , chromecast audios and they work pretty much fine but if u stream videos, sometimes may have jitters may have some audio delays ( maybe my wifi sucks )

orbvius

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suggest getting the real google chromecast. alot of resellers mislead and anyhow slap chromecast labels with miracast anycast wecast etc etc.

if u use iphone u might need to install some chromecast app , dunno how it will work

I have used ealier chromecast , chromecast audios and they work pretty much fine but if u stream videos, sometimes may have jitters may have some audio delays ( maybe my wifi sucks )
If your netgear orbi and/or Asus zen wifi sucks, we can go hide at a corner already :(

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks kor kor…it’s mostly for my wife when she attends online gym classes….:eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.