Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G

Sarahlina

Reaction score
Any user here care to share your experience ?
Thinking of replacing my iPhone to this.

RiceGrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top up abit get mi11 china set for ~ $710 with shopee voucher. Flash eu rom afterwards.

Or poco f3

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO price not worth unless u like it light and slim
Under the same price, f3 is a better choice

RaptureM3

Reaction score

No issues with mine, using about 2 weeks! Fingers crossed..

Any user here care to share your experience ?
Thinking of replacing my iPhone to this.

Bought from Mi store, as online no Black version in stock. $549 comes with free Mi Wireless Buds 2. No regrets so far!

Top up abit get mi11 china set for ~ $710 with shopee voucher. Flash eu rom afterwards.

Or poco f3

Global version was priority for me, didn't want to mess with flashing ROM and i see there are some bugs.

IMO price not worth unless u like it light and slim
Under the same price, f3 is a better choice

Correct, but form factor was more important point for me. Mi 11 Lite 5G has Gorilla Glass 6 and a few other pointers that are better tho, can't go wrong with either one.

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i sold my f3, didnt really optimized the powerful specs. feel that i prefer a lighter slimmer more portable phone. not sure if mi11 lite 5g is the right one for me. but seems like not much ppl using mi11 lite here ..

carboy00

Reaction score
My brother is comparing Mi 11 Lite 5G vs Poco F3, to replace his current Mi 9T.
Mi 11 Lite is much lighter, supposedly better cameras and has microSD card slot vs Poco F3 with more powerful processor, faster display refresh rate and larger battery. Still comparing between the two.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi 11 Lite is much lighter, supposedly better cameras and has microSD card slot vs Poco F3 with more powerful processor, faster display refresh rate and larger battery. Still comparing between the two.
Have to see his usage
If not much gaming, give him good processor also no use

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just gotten the phone.
It very slim and slim, phone almost existence. lol

carboy00

Reaction score

Got Poco F3 in the end since price of both is about the same for 8GB RAM version.

algore

Reaction score
Just bought the local set mi 11 Lite 5g NE and updated to latest MIUI 12.5.5 and realized you can tap the gpay for ezlink to buses and mrt transit link ... Gpay via credit card payment works.

Checked with xiaomi sales person he mentioned this is the case.

Tried the gpay and play services reset method using different working versions via APK MIRROR downloads does not work either.

Anyone has similar issues ?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the local set mi 11 Lite 5g NE and updated to latest MIUI 12.5.5 and realized you can tap the gpay for ezlink to buses and mrt transit link ... Gpay via credit card payment works.

Tried the gpay and play services reset method using different working versions via APK MIRROR downloads does not work either.

U mean cant tap ezlink is it
Change the nfc wallet to HCE

Reaction score
i sold my f3, didnt really optimized the powerful specs. feel that i prefer a lighter slimmer more portable phone. not sure if mi11 lite 5g is the right one for me. but seems like not much ppl using mi11 lite here ..
What do you mean f3 not optimized

Reaction score

Still need to setup sinplygo right

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.