Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone went to Samsung to change or service their battery before? how is the experience?
Replaced for my S10 before under warranty. Quite fuss free.

But be mindful that the cost wont be cheap if they decided to inform you that your battery is not deemed replaceable under warranty. If i am not wrong, they will charge your $53.50 for diagnostics and $21.40 for labour cost in addition to the battery cost.

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now tab s7 no more free book cover keyboard promo already?

Seems like price and value is worse than 2-3 months ago

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
no choice have to wait for 7/7 sale. was hesitating to hoot on 6/6 when the price was $760+ while in my cart with free book cover and O365 1yr and then its gone.

MorningOwl

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all ask you all, for those got netflix and use s7+ to watch movies or shows, how to make it full screen? Most of the movies got black bars on top and bottom leh. Possible to make go full screen?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

leonchai

Reaction score
Lazada Samsung official store selling S7 plus wifi for $1150 7/7 sale but no keyboard. Plus stacked some more credit card and lazada vouchers, end up about $1050, not bad right? Still got a few more sets left.

Last edited:

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but Android is much much worse.
I have both iPad Pro and Tab S7+.

I don't see how Android is much worse.

At least with Samsung, there's proper file management, Samsung Dex external display support, S Pen included, micro SD card slot, cloud backup to Microsoft OneDrive (cheaper) than iCloud 2TB.

Heck, iPad can't even play an MP4 file inside its Files app.

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My preference was the Samsung S-Pen over the Apple Pencil because of the sound the latter made.
Just to note, the nib for the Samsung S-Pen will break ....

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My preference was the Samsung S-Pen over the Apple Pencil because of the sound the latter made.
Just to note, the nib for the Samsung S-Pen will break ....
Break? What do you use it for? Play darts ah? Just joking... Or do you scratch very hard when you write? First time I heard of that... my Note8 S-pen still ok with the first nib leh...

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used several note phones and samsung tabs with s-pens. So far I had only worn out the nibs, yet to break any.

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Just bought a s7+ 5G @ $1350 and keyboard cover @ $180 from carousell....
The combine weight is quite heavy....🥲

Any recommendation for good protection yet less weight...

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Break? What do you use it for? Play darts ah? Just joking... Or do you scratch very hard when you write? First time I heard of that... my Note8 S-pen still ok with the first nib leh...
:D The user is a person who writes a lot !
I recall the S7+ pen suppose to be a better design which is why there is no nib replacement.
Anyway, the nib was replaced by the ones from a Note9.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:D The user is a person who writes a lot !
I recall the S7+ pen suppose to be a better design which is why there is no nib replacement.
Anyway, the nib was replaced by the ones from a Note9.
I think they just cut costs lar... how much can that little plastic nib cost? Compared to the price of the tablet... ha ha...

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a s7+ 5G @ $1350 and keyboard cover @ $180 from carousell....
The combine weight is quite heavy....🥲

Any recommendation for good protection yet less weight...

I use the original keyboard cover (full) for office, original keyboard cover (less keyboard) when surfing \ gaming at home and original book cover when I go out.

The original book cover is light and thin but do not securely store the s-pen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.