HWZ @ Japanese Drama Club @

wsaiho1977

Banned
Reaction score
Just watched Promise Cinderella. Very standard pitiful cute fiery girl with super rich useless son. Fumi Nikaido is looking really good in this short bod hair, Sakuma Yui's short hair is nice too. Reminds me of Uchida Yuki younger days
佐久間結衣 is in 彼女はキレイだった not プロミス•シンデレラ。Her legs are super long!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
佐久間結衣 is in 彼女はキレイだった not プロミス•シンデレラ。Her legs are super long!
No lah, i know Sakuma Yui is in Kanojo wa Kirei datta. Just the two short hair. Her short hair really match her thick eyebrow thick lips well, natural beauty. :D
Ya, her legs are damn long, and the show keeps dressing her in shorts and short skirts to flare her strengths.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Havent seen Uchiyama Rina for quite a while already, suddenly guest appearance in "Hikikomori Sensei"

wsaiho1977

Banned
Reaction score
First report book for this season
1位『緊急取調室 第4シリーズ』(テレビ朝日系・木曜午後9時) 14.7%
2位『TOKYO MER~走る緊急救命室~』(TBS系・日曜午後9時) 14.1%
3位『Night Doctor』(フジテレビ系・月曜午後9時) 13.4%
4位『刑事7人 season7』(テレビ朝日系・水曜午後9時) 11.9%
5位『ハコヅメ~たたかう!交番女子~』(日本テレビ系・水曜午後10時) 11.3%
5位『ボイスII 110緊急指令室』(日本テレビ系・土曜午後10時) 11.3%
7位『IP~サイバー捜査班』(テレビ朝日系・木曜午後8時) 10.3%
8位『プロミス・シンデレラ』(TBS系・火曜午後10時) 7.9%
9位『#家族募集します』(TBS系・金曜午後10時) 7.7%
10位『彼女はキレイだった』(フジテレビ系・火曜午後9時) 7.6%
11位『推しの王子様』(フジテレビ系・木曜午後10時) 6.0%
12位『ボクの殺意が恋をした』(日本テレビ系・日曜午後10時30分) 5.8%
https://www.cyzowoman.com/2021/07/post_350159_1.html
Personal opinions
1. キントリ is no-horse-run. First 2 episodes already very exciting.

2. Tokyo MER... The main character superman ah? No need wear helmet when things are collapsing, got gas leak no need oxygen mask. Sure tio taiji towards the end. 菜々緒 covers too much, and with mask on totally loses to 中条あやみ big eyes. And the standard announcement 死者は... ゼロです! is quite touching in ep 1 but superfluous in other episodes already. No need to say also know 0 death.

3. Night Doctors has less medical complications than MER but concentrate more on character development. 波瑠's character is quite likable. Personally prefer this than Tokyo MER.

12. ボクの殺意が恋をした is quite junk. Suka-suka can become assassin? Suddenly know how to operate guns without training/practise? Would have given up if not for 新木優子's beauty.

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You tried Voice 2 already? The first episode really packs lots of energy, good follow up from season 1. Lucky I never watched the korean version, thus no baggage to compare. I think Maki Yoko must have done to herself. She looks kind of ballooned in Ao no SP, then suddenly now in Voice 2 seems slightly better now. Lucky she has good acting on top of her looks.

I couldn't drag myself even halfway for "IP", weak cast weak story.

"Kinkyu Torishirabeshitsu 4", not sure if its good or bad they suddenly pop in Nakata Zenjiro's son. Should have left Osugi Ren's character out as a permanent member...

wsaiho1977

Banned
Reaction score
You tried Voice 2 already? The first episode really packs lots of energy, good follow up from season 1. Lucky I never watched the korean version, thus no baggage to compare. I think Maki Yoko must have done to herself. She looks kind of ballooned in Ao no SP, then suddenly now in Voice 2 seems slightly better now. Lucky she has good acting on top of her looks.

"Kinkyu Torishirabeshitsu 4", not sure if its good or bad they suddenly pop in Nakata Zenjiro's son. Should have left Osugi Ren's character out as a permanent member...
Voice is no-horse-run also, I enjoyed season 1 but haven't started watching season 2. Always enjoy 眞木よう子 in uniform.. like anytime want to burst haha

I watched 15mins of IP's ep 1 and gave up..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Voice is no-horse-run also, I enjoyed season 1 but haven't started watching season 2. Always enjoy 眞木よう子 in uniform.. like anytime want to burst haha

I watched 15mins of IP's ep 1 and gave up..
yeah man, Maki Yoko in uniform, damn they have to make it look so tight on her. Or should it be she makes the uniform look too small on her. haha Actually she MIA a while from tv and seem to put on some weight?
You have to give the Season 2 a shot. I am so waiting for episode 2 now, the story just doesnt stop

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought "Oshi no Oujisama" can be slightly different finally, not common to get storyline with stronger lady vs inferior male. Casting with Higa Manami, Dean Fujioka, Shiraishi Sei should be not bad, but somehow the cast feels very silo dont have chemistry. Can barely drag halfway also...

wsaiho1977

Banned
Reaction score
Thought "Oshi no Oujisama" can be slightly different finally, not common to get storyline with stronger lady vs inferior male. Casting with Higa Manami, Dean Fujioka, Shiraishi Sei should be not bad, but somehow the cast feels very silo dont have chemistry. Can barely drag halfway also...
I lost interest in 5 mins...

I quite liked ライオンのおやつ, about hospice on a far-flung island. Sob sob, but heart-warming.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's opened by a mysterious woman called Madonna, with a group of staff. It's based on an award winning novel of the same name

oh i meant the sub. haha. i found one. thanks for the recommendation.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Kazoku Boshu Shimasu" is among my top watchlist now. Just finished episode 2, no big cast, no pretty faces (ok, Kimura Fumino is quite cute :p ), but the story is quite good and heartwarming. Nothing fancy glamourous, just simple.
Kimura Fumino's acting is really good, and she has the fierce anego stares. haha

wsaiho1977

Banned
Reaction score
"Kazoku Boshu Shimasu" is among my top watchlist now. Just finished episode 2, no big cast, no pretty faces (ok, Kimura Fumino is quite cute :p ), but the story is quite good and heartwarming. Nothing fancy glamourous, just simple.
Kimura Fumino's acting is really good, and she has the fierce anego stares. haha
木村文乃 has always been chio leh... prefer her in long hair

biggirl20

Master Member
Reaction score

voice 2 is original story, didnt follow kdrama version at all ;)

but this season changed from gachi gachi yarou to shiro nuri yarou :ROFLMAO: i tot will be dancing yarou or something along that line.

wsaiho1977

Banned
Reaction score

《30禁 それは30歳未満お断りの恋》is almost 1 year ago, but super like the theme song especially the chorus. Suddenly recalled this ドラマ due to seeing 松井玲奈 in プロミス・シンデレラ

作詞:ほのかりん
作曲:ほのかりん
私が幸せに なるためのおまじない
ゆっくり 私にかけて

こんな 迷っている間にも貴方は
好きですなど 甘い言葉 囁いてしまう
試すような 貴方の目が真っ直ぐで
耐えられずに 逸らしてしまう 私を許して

貴方を好きになっては いけない理由を
探すのに 必死になってる
本当に私なんかでいいの

おまじない 私にかけて
恋に囚われる 私見つけて
さよならの「いつか」が 怖くなってしまう
私の 呪いを解いて
二つ並んだ 歯ブラシみたいに
二人並んで そばにいて

嫌なものね 大人になるということは
器用になり 綺麗な道 選んでしまう
苦しいほどに 貴方が 息を切らせても
微笑んでる そんなものよ 大人を許して

貴方がくれた時間が 私の心を
溶かすのに 臆病になってる
本当に私なんかでいいの

おまじない 私にかけて
過去に縛られる 私見つけて
貴方は違うのと もっと信じさせて
私の 呪いを解いて
あの日くれた ネックレスみたいに
私もちゃんと 残してて

おまじない 私にかけて
恋に囚われる 私見つけて
白い夢「いつか」を きっと叶えさせて
私の 呪いを解いた
生意気な言葉に ときめいては
貴方をもっと 好きになる

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.