TraceTogether for iphone

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my airpods pro still getting disconnected when its crowded around me.
i go bluetooth settings can see many phones connected to my phone. Thus the connection to my APP drops.
Happens to me when first introduced TT. Still happening today. 😫

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there’s a new TraceTogether update tdy I think

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there’s a new TraceTogether update tdy I think
No wonder my widget change colour.What’s New
19 Jul 2021
Version 2.8

- The widget has been redesigned for easier access to your favourite venues or group check-ins
- Interference with other Bluetooth devices should be reduced, because the app now better regulates its use of Bluetooth
- Improved screenreader accessibility throughout the app for visually impaired users
- The app now ignores non-SafeEntry QR codes, so can smoothly check-in to a restaurant that puts its SafeEntry QR next to its menu QR
- You can now reorder your SafeEntry favourites
- Added a quick link to HealthHub for you to check COVID test results
- Various other improvements, library updates, code refactors, and bug fixes

https://apps.apple.com/sg/app/tracetogether/id1498276074

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my airpods pro still getting disconnected when its crowded around me.
i go bluetooth settings can see many phones connected to my phone. Thus the connection to my APP drops.
Happens to me when first introduced TT. Still happening today. 😫

Is there anyway to stop auto bluetooth connectivity to other iphones? Realised this also in a crowded place… apart from app and iwatch will have many random iphones connected to my bluetooth.

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to stop auto bluetooth connectivity to other iphones? Realised this also in a crowded place… apart from app and iwatch will have many random iphones connected to my bluetooth.
I think that’s how the app works.

Monitor and try the new version, see if random disconnection still happens or not.
I wonder why can’t set the BT headsets as priority and not be disconnected when overloaded with connections.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
double tap can be risky

today phone was in a pouch, it picked up abd turn on scan qr mode.. drained my batt for 20% and phone was pretty warm and was abit sluggished tt i had to reset, and took abt 15mins to resume back normal

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.