52 CURRENTLY UNLINKED!!! S'pore July 22, 2O2l (170 Total New Cases, 162 Local, 8 Imported, 87 linked to JFP & 5 linked to KTV cluster)

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curve is flattening. Well done to taskforce team! Hopefully next week can go phase 4 liao.

babysimba

Reaction score
Who bo tai bo ji will go test themselves for covid? So unlink can be due to 2 reasons.
1. They become sick and exhibit covid symptoms.
2. Those who go KTV but knowingly off their TT to prevent others from tracing.

If it is mainly due to scenario 1, then it will be very scary. It means the hidden pool is extremely large when symptomatic patients are supposed to be minority of those who contract covid.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The money that is loosely spent last year should have been spent this year instead, now they are in a tight fix, no money to invoke another circuit breaker but want to announce endemic instead.

the current measures is definitely not enough, most likely have to go back Phase 1 riao
Lawrence Wong haolian that they did not spend as much as they thought last year.
He definitely did not spend much this year. :o

Midnight2u

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wansuiii ministar says that momentum is fdropping, numbers lower, we are winning

Icecreampop

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously just want to say, nothing to do with me ah. I very guai, today go IMH see doctor and take injection.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who bo tai bo ji will go test themselves for covid? So unlink can be due to 2 reasons.
1. They become sick and exhibit covid symptoms.
2. Those who go KTV but knowingly off their TT to prevent others from tracing.

If it is mainly due to scenario 1, then it will be very scary. It means the hidden pool is extremely large when symptomatic patients are supposed to be minority of those who contract covid.

FACT : Sustained community transmission that is increasing.

It's_Not_Me

Reaction score
Yea, will be rather difficult to contain..... unless they significantly expand the contact tracing team (which is already rather big at the moment). This is a real time thingy.

For the love of Singapore, hope we really can hit 80% asap. And then later 85-90% after the < age 12 phase 3 results come. It looks to be a real race at the moment.
Difficult to reach 80%. Still got 200k iron teeth not yet get a single dose of vaccine. Some of my colleagues and their family also don't plan to get vaccinated.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope pasir panjang veg center stay strong.
SARS time got kena before.

38% of our markets already kena infected.

Jay6789

Master Member
Reaction score
Why chius hepi nmbrs going down?
Maybe lab staffs very busy, too many samples, will continue testing tmr

Pple shld be more worried of the unlinked cases

Why imports everyday hv positive case?

Aussie hv 20+ cases today n they r very worried unlike sinkieland

I will vote for anyone who stand n fight for SG/sinkies
I also wonder why everyday import got positive cases, their vaccination cert is from uptron one ah?
many are detected after serving SHN here in sg.
Why our gov still believe their test results?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.