Genshin Impact

hunterhelm

Reaction score
lol. damn... the past month i sacrificed playing genshin cause playing another mobile game with a friend. ended up only playing about 15 minutes each day, go in do daily + 160 resin. never bothered with a lot of other things.

suddenly one big patch what to do. is there any content i must do within the first few weeks?

@pie, now can play on PC you switch? or still your ps4
Now nobody can say Genshin very boring liao, Ayaka's story quest alone will take about 2 hours to complete :ROFLMAO:

rampage333

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe buff herald to not self inflict hyro, but highly doubt it cos they will have to buff barbara too :spin:
About to rebuttal about barbara until i read the last sentence heh, and yeah! Resource is so scarce my ayaka still 50 only and i need to farm mats for my weap ascension too

hunterhelm

Reaction score
About to rebuttal about barbara until i read the last sentence heh, and yeah! Resource is so scarce my ayaka still 50 only and i need to farm mats for my weap ascension too
i only just managed to get my Ayaka to 80 yesterday, ya the headache part is the samurai mats :spin:

hunterhelm

Reaction score
Yeah. Tried. Didn't really like the burst
Yeah, i also trying to get used to her playstyle. She's easy to play but needs some getting used to.

That's one of the main reason why I was holding back getting more constellations, than now that Miyoho has sort of confirmed Baal is next patch.. definitely saving for her now :ROFLMAO:

Pukunara

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i also trying to get used to her playstyle. She's easy to play but needs some getting used to.

That's one of the main reason why I was holding back getting more constellations, than now that Miyoho has sort of confirmed Baal is next patch.. definitely saving for her now :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. The poster already released..

rampage333

Banned
Reaction score
Yea but even then, her burst radius is not that huge... and her C2 is actually kinda weak cos its only 20% dmg LOL
Which is why lure them tgt and burst in their faces, and yeah c2 is kinda weak but still i believe with the right crit dmg it is still sufficent?

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

haha before that we go yomi .. also waifu also must own

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.