Self-made millionaire couple Dalton Ng aged 20, Joella Lum aged 19 - each worth between $2-3 million

iam7377

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
according to the CNA feature, he was playing Minecraft and coding while he was 14 but on his tiktok he say he started a company?

If really rich, where will spend time doing tiktok videos?

That time could be better spend to do much better things…

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If really rich, where will spend time doing tiktok videos?

That time could be better spend to do much better things…

It is not that we don't believe in teenagers making an impact.

Given the timeline mentioned and attending school and school study load, it is just not possible.

I will only believe in the fact that he is passionate about coding.

Come on, we all know what 4 years secondary school life is like. He got time to start a business and earn $10k every month. Laugh die me. A-level or Poly life.... hahahaha, you go and see the number of subjects and projects, wow, still got time to open 'a few' shops on shopify and still got time to build such big apps. Wow, must be x-men, super capability.

One must be crazy to believe in this sheet.

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Given the timeline mentioned and attending school and school study load, it is just not possible.

Come on, we all know what 4 years secondary school life is like. He got time to start a business and earn $10k every month. Laugh die me. A-level or Poly life.... hahahaha, you go and see the number of subjects and projects, wow, still got time to open 'a few' shops on shopify and still got time to build such big apps. Wow, must be x-men, super capability.

Have is have. I know of people in poly start business liao. :o

Go uni end up need to drop out cause how u wan to attend classes and do ur biz at same time? And still get A? :s22:

Possible is possible. But this guy does not look like it. Those ppl sleep 2hrs one lol for years.

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Alot of BS warning, probably aiming to be an online guru selling courses.

Most of those people that i know of earning 500k-1m/year, doesn't even spend much time on social media because they hustle everyday. Thinking about ideas on how to earn more.

nogizaka46

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to be a millionaire when his own CEO need to deliver grabfood for me?

Screenshot-2021-07-23-at-2-55-40-PM.png

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this gen of yp bringing their tiktok/ig bs into linkedin.... soon linkedin will be flooded with this kind of 'CEO'

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ceo do grabfood and stay in north?
CEO stay in bukit timah orchard
Where got stay in north?

SuddenlyFeelSleepy

Reaction score
Have is have. I know of people in poly start business liao. :o

Go uni end up need to drop out cause how u wan to attend classes and do ur biz at same time? And still get A? :s22:

Possible is possible. But this guy does not look like it. Those ppl sleep 2hrs one lol for years.
agreed. he got the behkan BBFA face lol

FrogGreen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

well said.

time to time, garbage articles pop out in our media.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.