Utonian

Reaction score
Launching 26 July

Great SP Series 4, 2-yr single premium non-participating endowment plan
1.3% p.a upon maturity

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who are keen in the GE 2years 1.3% plan, it will only start on 26 July Monday

feel free pm me for the personalized link, you can use it to generate the figure to see whether it suits you anot

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually why GE needs so much money?
They pay you 1.3% take the money and invest and earn a lot more. Stock market many undervalued stocks now which will recover in 1 to 2 years time.

Also they have been issuing many such GE plans for last few years and slowly these become due.

Apple_Pie70

Reaction score
They pay you 1.3% take the money and invest and earn a lot more. Stock market many undervalued stocks now which will recover in 1 to 2 years time.

Also they have been issuing many such GE plans for last few years and slowly these become due.

I am kind of worried. Is GE in some financial debt that's why they are introducing these plans to borrow money from the public? I have purchased 2 such plans from them in April and June, kind of worried now if they are able to return me the money in 3 years time when the policies due.

Anyone share the same concern?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am kind of worried. Is GE in some financial debt that's why they are introducing these plans to borrow money from the public? I have purchased 2 such plans from them in April and June, kind of worried now if they are able to return me the money in 3 years time when the policies due.

GE is Ok. Under OCBC group.

Also covered under SDIC upto 100k I think.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Realised too. Too frequent.

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score

what is the interest rate in Apr and Jun?

Reaction score
hi all need advice. I suck at finance.
So long story short.

thinking of choosing the best bank account for depositing salary to get the brsf

My new salary will be 96k pa. Deciding between Ocbc 360 and Dbs multiplier.
- I currently use Dbs live fresh cc (mostly)
- I have some GE Insurance (do they qualify for OCBC 360?)
- don’t plan to put savings in bank. Cos putting in posb invest savers (currently have 30k inside, putting 1k a mth, planning to increase. But I just realised there’s a .82% transaction fee which is a lot)

thanks bros

Last edited:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all need advice. I suck at finance.
So long story short.

thinking of choosing the best bank account for depositing salary to get the brsf

My new salary will be 96k pa. Deciding between Ocbc 360 and Dbs multiplier.
- I currently use Dbs live fresh cc (mostly)
- I have some GE Insurance (do they qualify for OCBC 360?)
- don’t plan to put savings in bank. Cos putting in posb invest savers (currently have 30k inside, putting 1k a mth, planning to increase. But I just realised there’s a .82% transaction fee which is a lot)

thanks bros
The important info lacking here is how much bank balance are you planning. And how much is your credit card spend

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.