Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Onboard now , got preboarding ART around 115pm at was onboard around 230pm.
Was informed by the swabbing team less then 500 guest.
Got my cruise compass hard copy from deck 4 once boarded and reserve all 3 shows and as many bumper cars slots.

https://i.postimg.cc/W4gFkk3V/20210726-164011.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Dy0TD314/20210726-152125.jpg

Day 1 cruise compass, only Cafe Promenade, Sorrentos Pizza and Seaplex doghouse is opened for boarding day lunch.
Not bad for a lunch esp the laska from Sorrentos Pizza..MUST TRY..Dont need to bring dabao bag..tray is provided

Izumi is opened from 530pm to 8pm.

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
Got my cruise compass hard copy from deck 4 once boarded and reserve all 3 shows and as many bumper cars slots.

Day 1 cruise compass, only Cafe Promenade, Sorrentos Pizza and Seaplex doghouse is opened for boarding day lunch.
Not bad for a lunch esp the laska from Sorrentos Pizza..MUST TRY..Dont need to bring dabao bag..tray is provided

Thought only 2 shows. Your daily highlights show 2 from what I can see.

runforyourlife

Reaction score

how come day 1 board got lunch one. thought 8pm boarding?

andy1982

Reaction score
wah liao. seems once its HA2, the food options is the same.

:rolleyes:

anyone got nice upgrade offer?

Ok meals also need prebook in adv right?

sorry noob here

Bro.. .when u going? HA2 period? or not?

good to pre-book dinner, coz its the busiest of the coastal kitchen.

the rest is depends how flexible you and your family are during meal times.

The Grand suite has a concierge to help book, plus a lounge for alcoholic drinks during happy hour, IIRC GS also includes internet for 1 device per pax. Jr. Suite really not many peaks except can have dinner at coastal kitchen.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
wah liao. seems once its HA2, the food options is the same.

:rolleyes:

anyone got nice upgrade offer?

Bro.. .when u going? HA2 period? or not?

good to pre-book dinner, coz its the busiest of the coastal kitchen.

the rest is depends how flexible you and your family are during meal times.

The Grand suite has a concierge to help book, plus a lounge for alcoholic drinks during happy hour, IIRC GS also includes internet for 1 device per pax. Jr. Suite really not many peaks except can have dinner at coastal kitchen.
As long coastal kitchen is open during ha2.
Going next month lo, hopefully ha2 finish next week!!

smurffyy

Reaction score
I understand from May phase 2 HA posts, there are still other venues like Cafe Promenade, TWO70 cafe, hotdog house available for dabao . No idea whats on their menu
During May 2HA I could ask for more than one main- when the paper comes out if u tick can try your luck write 2x for the main u want, see if they will bring (hopefully)

cafe promenade and two70 had toasted sandwiches eg Brie cheese, ham and cheese, fruits; one or two types of cake and cookies. Hotdog place has 4 types of hotdogs with toppings, coleslaw and potato salad. you can opt for no bread too.

pizza area has laksa, sometimes burger n fries or small fried chicken cutlet. Pizza flavours: vegetarian, pepperoni, cheese, can’t recall if there’s hawaiian. Laksa can ask for extra prawns/chicken/tofu/toppings, less noodles. Won’t go hungry.

iFly is not available for booking for 2 Sept sailing it seems. thought of going but won’t bother if can’t access on cruise planner. ifly sentosa is cheaper w package (150 sgd for 6 times); but w/o package around the same price as quantum.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
During May 2HA I could ask for more than one main- when the paper comes out if u tick can try your luck write 2x for the main u want, see if they will bring (hopefully)

cafe promenade and two70 had toasted sandwiches eg Brie cheese, ham and cheese, fruits; one or two types of cake and cookies. Hotdog place has 4 types of hotdogs with toppings, coleslaw and potato salad. you can opt for no bread too.

pizza area has laksa, sometimes burger n fries or small fried chicken cutlet. Pizza flavours: vegetarian, pepperoni, cheese, can’t recall if there’s hawaiian. Laksa can ask for extra prawns/chicken/tofu/toppings, less noodles. Won’t go hungry.

iFly is not available for booking for 2 Sept sailing it seems. thought of going but won’t bother if can’t access on cruise planner. ifly sentosa is cheaper w package (150 sgd for 6 times); but w/o package around the same price as quantum.
Hmm the one selling wanton mee is what ah?

xSENCORPx

Reaction score
I receive the discount email asking me allowing me to sign up respective discount. I tried the unlimited dining and after selecting all the member and move next page, it will say selection failed. Anyone had such issue too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.