Self-made millionaire couple Dalton Ng aged 20, Joella Lum aged 19 - each worth between $2-3 million

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to be a millionaire when his own CEO need to deliver grabfood for me?

Screenshot-2021-07-23-at-2-55-40-PM.png
i thought is comfortable 15k per month according to the newspaper article?

grabfood inclusive?

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
They look like trying hard to bait investors siol. Lmao!!!

Yes, this is the only thing i guess they are aiming - Either trying to be some guru or get funding.
No businessman earning so much would appear in this kind of newspaper because they wont want the attention of IRAS and competitors coming in.

i know of 2 friend who got rich thru online marketing and business.
Both are early 30s, own multiple properties in SG.
One even try to lower his tax by creating accounts and business at British Virgin Islands
The other have business dealing all over South East Asia.

And both have nothing much on social media because they love to be anonymous.

syntax

Reaction score
I looked at both glance.sg & containerpay.
there's absolutely no way both of those companies are earning anything given the lack of organic content & app installs.

the only probability here is that they're crypto millionaires.

tricolours

Reaction score
Crypto make them rich lar. The rest all bs so they can sell their story as they never mentioned anything about their crypto investments.

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I played around with bitcoin for many, many years before I even bought any, all the way back into secondary school," recalls Dalton.

Secondary school student can open Bitcoin trading account? Csb?
who says cannot, no need to give official IC narh

pieface

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think that one warrior
Which one? Dalton Ng? His surname Ng is a warrior surname? Please lah.

He might be a very tan chinese, maybe he have dominant baiyue ancestry. Otherwise is mixed with Indian or malay.

But he will still be chinese. Because according to Singapore law, your race is follow the father. His surname Ng is definitely means IC will be Chinese race.

Why you never say joella lum? She also look kinda malay what. If she was wearing a hijab I think you would not think she was chinese as well.

Don't forget our ancestors originated from the deepest south part of China which is closest to south east asia. It is not uncommon for us to look like that. We definitely have some austronesian DNA compared to the manchu and mongol looking northern tiongs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Must be leaching on the referral fees of 1 month from Freelancers. Making easy money from introduction of students to teachers/coaches and teachers/coaches to students.
In short these 2 chaps simply have no hard skills but earn their money base on luck.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one? Dalton Ng? His surname Ng is a warrior surname? Please lah.

He might be a very tan chinese, maybe he have dominant baiyue ancestry. Otherwise is mixed with Indian or malay.

But he will still be chinese. Because according to Singapore law, your race is follow the father. His surname Ng is definitely means IC will be Chinese race.

Why you never say joella lum? She also look kinda malay what. If she was wearing a hijab I think you would not think she was chinese as well.

Don't forget our ancestors originated from the deepest south part of China which is closest to south east asia. It is not uncommon for us to look like that. We definitely have some austronesian DNA compared to the manchu and mongol looking northern tiongs.
Who say race follow ur father

Later Milo aunty Pogba chiu

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.