Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
I receive the discount email asking me allowing me to sign up respective discount. I tried the unlimited dining and after selecting all the member and move next page, it will say selection failed. Anyone had such issue too?
When is your sailing date?

Sirfat2011

Reaction score
postponed my trip from National Day to early nov.

However, unable to go to plan my cruise for nov.

Anyone booked trip in nov/Dec? Able to plan your cruise to buy add ons?

andy1982

Reaction score
I receive the discount email asking me allowing me to sign up respective discount. I tried the unlimited dining and after selecting all the member and move next page, it will say selection failed. Anyone had such issue too?

call them and book. their website has issues now and then.

andy1982

Reaction score
postponed my trip from National Day to early nov.

However, unable to go to plan my cruise for nov.

Anyone booked trip in nov/Dec? Able to plan your cruise to buy add ons?

most likely it will only be unlocked when it's closer. for u maybe aug/sep, once its 3months and u can checkin for the cruise.

after all things might change.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice! Can non-suites also book shows? I think the last round, the understanding is that only suites can book shows
i am in non suite. due to Phase 2 HA, am able to book all the 4 shows once. Of course, 1st come 1st serve

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow that's awesome and thanks for replying on this :) Hope u are having a fun time onboard! :)
yes so much fun. its as good as my exclusive cruise. Watch all the shows, movies, laze at sun deck and inside solarium, unlimited dabao at Cafe Promenade and Seaplex Hotdog house etc. Staff will pay especial attention cause guest is so rare.

sgrhee

Reaction score
yes so much fun. its as good as my exclusive cruise. Watch all the shows, movies, laze at sun deck and inside solarium, unlimited dabao at Cafe Promenade and Seaplex Hotdog house etc. Staff will pay especial attention cause guest is so rare.
Wow!! Actually I was going to cancel my cruise cos my sailing date within P2HA ... but I'm so encouraged after seeing your post!! keke thanks for helping me look forward to my cruise :)

andy1982

Reaction score
What is the best discount for drinks package etc.
I see 30% now. Should i buy or wait?

Thanks.

Sailing during xmas

Drinks package very very unlikely to sell out. they make a heck of a lot from that. so no hurry, but also remember you need to buy it a few days before your sail date.

but do the math before you buy, make sure it's right for you.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow!! Actually I was going to cancel my cruise cos my sailing date within P2HA ... but I'm so encouraged after seeing your post!! keke thanks for helping me look forward to my cruise :)
i proceed cause i knew lots will postpone or cancel. The only big group which I bump into was at the cruise centre which we were all waiting for our ART results. Onboard, the guests were all scattered everywhere. Royal Promenade during the evening is as good as a dead town, you get all the attention when you visit the shops.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.