Rank Lawrence Wong,, Chan Chun Sing and OYK in terms of their hunger/desire for the PM job...

Ximple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's play "Who Wants To Be A Seat Warmer"

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kee chiu audio leak.
cannot le lah.

I dont want other countries to doubt our leader in the future.

kopioking

Reaction score
among themselves, they will let the one who can get the most popular citiizen election votes to become the PM. popularity is a very important criteria other than leadship, helicopter view, technical finance ,,,, abiltiies.

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not 3 in 1 like...
Quint.jpg

wheyprotein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OYK most reckless n hungry

Xia Suay Chan tactic is 自己没本事,就等别人出事

realises his only hope is for the other two to fail by themselves. He can only pray

Agree

Ong Ye Kung is the hungriest

Most reckless

Most jinxed though

SCHNOTTZ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time CCS seems to be crazy for the PM post.. but he has been under the radar recently .
OYK definitely seems crazier for the PM post than CCS. CCS probably resign to fate already.
OYK gives off a phony vibe which turns me off.
LW might be phony to some extent, but it's not as obvious as OYK who is so unnatural and try-hard.
CCS is the most real one. He has no filter, he just says whatever is on his mind and I think that's genuine, but still a first class a-hole to me.
LW doesn't really seem to be crazy for the PM post, but definitely the lesser evil of the 3.

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To quote a satki line from a Tiong drama - 不争, 也是争。

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.