[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the new improvement on equipping follower help alot? Like follower can finally deal decent damage?

If not it still the same stunt and heal stuff.. Just add more slots for u to keep items?

zensushi

Reaction score
Does the new improvement on equipping follower help alot? Like follower can finally deal decent damage?

If not it still the same stunt and heal stuff.. Just add more slots for u to keep items?

At high Greater Rift levels, followers are still not useful in terms of damage dealt.

However, the few items on followers that "emanate" are effectively additional Kanai's Cube slots equipped.

The ones recommended are:
  • The Flavor of Time
  • Nemesis Bracers

For farming, add the below:
  • Gloves of Worship
  • Sage's Journey (3-piece set bonus)
  • Cain's Destiny (3-piece set bonus) (with Ring of Royal Granduer for concurrent Sage's Journey set equipped)

Also, their reworked abilities/skills have made the Scoundrel & Enchantress the top choices for high-level play.

salvare000

Reaction score
looking for people to play with. Just started playing D3 after a long time. Currently grinding bounties. PLvl 41 Seasonal Crusader here. PM me your ign so i can add u if you're interested.

zensushi

Reaction score
looking for people to play with. Just started playing D3 after a long time. Currently grinding bounties. PLvl 41 Seasonal Crusader here. PM me your ign so i can add u if you're interested.

Which server are you playing in?

zensushi

Reaction score
I may be able to help with some leveling. Add & join me if you see me in-game.

TasBurrfoot#11914

Lummyz

Reaction score
Hi, I was thinking of playing the next season of D3, however I am experiencing some latency issue with the game (from 250 to 700++ ping and only for Diablo3).
Anyone else have the same issue?
How to solve it?
My ISP is SingTel.
Thanks

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still got people playing this? but guess becos no subscription and quite good that the season are still running...

Haman

Reaction score
Just re-installed back battlenet and D3. Wow, last played this game in 2012 according to BN. Luckily account still available with my Barbarian built (level 60 +22)..playing solo only...another old fart here..lol

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most people are playing season, the accumulated characters and items belongs to museum..

Haman

Reaction score
What's the guideline on game difficulty for Seasonal? Currently playing as a Immortal King whirlwind barbarian (Paragon Lev 202) and on Torment VIII level.

L0rdr1v3t

Reaction score
Hi, I was thinking of playing the next season of D3, however I am experiencing some latency issue with the game (from 250 to 700++ ping and only for Diablo3).
Anyone else have the same issue?
How to solve it?
My ISP is SingTel.
Thanks
google how to connect to Australia sever d3. follow the instruction there. australia server will give us around 125- 170 ping

L0rdr1v3t

Reaction score
What's the guideline on game difficulty for Seasonal? Currently playing as a Immortal King whirlwind barbarian (Paragon Lev 202) and on Torment VIII level.
If you want to go higher on paragon. Find out what are meta heroes for speeds and pushing

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once geared, it is always torment 16.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.