Alipay in China

starlike

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are many carousell seller who can topup AliPay.
i tried 2 of them, very fast transfer, right after i PayNow to them.
can recommend u if u want.
if not, just look for those doing this for a long time and have many good reviews.

hi bro can share contact

starpetshub

Reaction score
if not, just look for those doing this for a long time and have many good reviews.
hi bro can pm me too thanks

drag0n

Reaction score
Hi, i've read about Alipay Tour Pass that can be used for top up balance in wallet. But it is only valid for 90 days?
So after expire does it mean i can no longer use the Tour Pass anymore? Meaning it can only be used for 1 tour?Or can use again after that? Anybody has tried this?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Interesting that this can still work. I am not so sure how it works though, do they link a China bank card temporarily to your Alipay account and then remove the bank card?

Spend the money asap though. This kind of loophole can easily be plugged.

jess0812

Reaction score
ere are many carousell seller who can topup AliPay.
if not, just look for those doing this for a long time and have many good review
Hi, can share the contact for the alipay topup service? Now cannot find alipay top up service in carousell

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to withdraw the balance from Alipay account? Does it works as there is actually a pop up to input a bank card? Not sure if it accepts SG bank card and if there is any transaction fee involved.

DominionX

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to withdraw the balance from Alipay account? Does it works as there is actually a pop up to input a bank card? Not sure if it accepts SG bank card and if there is any transaction fee involved.

If this amount is from the tour pass, it will return after 90 days. If not you cant transfer, back to sg bank card, only to China bank card. I suggest that you transfer to others, and they paynow you for an exchange.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
If this amount is from the tour pass, it will return after 90 days. If not you cant transfer, back to sg bank card, only to China bank card. I suggest that you transfer to others, and they paynow you for an exchange.

From my Alipay balance not tour pass. It is a partial refund from Taobao seller. Other than transferring to a Chinese Alipay user, I can also use the Alipay balance to pay for Taobao order, am I right?

starcrys

Reaction score
Hi, could you also PM me the contact also? Was looking around but seems that all disappeared (another search through google found them all sold out...). Thanks in advance.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From my Alipay balance not tour pass. It is a partial refund from Taobao seller. Other than transferring to a Chinese Alipay user, I can also use the Alipay balance to pay for Taobao order, am I right?

Better spend the amount fast. Things change fast in China.

Until last year I could use my WeChat balance (not linked to any China bank card) to pay for things like QQ Music VIP. Now I can not use the balance any more this year. Luckily the amount is not that high at RMB213.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cannot use??? what happened?

i was nearly going to ask my friend in china to reload my wechat pay :eek:

Need to carry out Real Name Authentication -- so in the end you need to have a linked China Bank Card to use the WeChat Wallet balance. Take note I could not top up quite some time ago (sometime 2018?) but I was able to use the balance to send Ang Bao or pay for purchase until the end of 2020. I spent majority the money back in 2019 but I kept a bit of money to pay for QQ Music VIP which is linked to this wechat acccount (linked to Singapore mobile phone number and Singapore credit card). I could do that in 2020 but not this year.

I suspect it will soon be the same for Alipay balance. They are really strict on Wechat Pay and Alipay now.

If your Wechat Pay account is linked to a China bank card, most likely you will be fine. But be careful when top-up the China band card by remittance. DO NOT USE the normal remittance service in the shopping centre now. Your China bank account may get frozen. Use official remittance service like from BOC or ICBC Singapore branch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.