Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

ah_mah

Reaction score
Do anyone here download Live10 app to earn brandmons? How come sometimes I get the brandmon but sometimes I don’t, even if I click on the shopping tweet banner always?

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do anyone here download Live10 app to earn brandmons? How come sometimes I get the brandmon but sometimes I don’t, even if I click on the shopping tweet banner always?
You have to be specific, you didn't get mamemons or brandmons from App or desktop banner?

Here remains one of the 2nd last dark secret, don't want to let Qoo10 spy know.

If it is ONLY live 10 App, then too bad, the CECA programmers SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Some brandmons are marked as 'tomorrow' or 'today soon' but actually they had run out (because nobody advertise anymore), hence when message came in, no brandmon, or go desktop find out when it is going to be out.

Then hor, there is one lousy live page that keeps spamming messages, some live TV, or live show and those have no brandmons. eg Tech Thursday.....

macflashpay

Reaction score
How many accounts are you using? For multiple accounts, they will check ip address so only one account can earn brandmon on wifi, the others need to use data. If you have one account only, note the brandmon has a limit, if you do not get it within say 15 mins or so, some brandmons may not be available anymore.

ah_mah

Reaction score
You have to be specific, you didn't get mamemons or brandmons from App or desktop banner?

Here remains one of the 2nd last dark secret, don't want to let Qoo10 spy know.

If it is ONLY live 10 App, then too bad, the CECA programmers SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Some brandmons are marked as 'tomorrow' or 'today soon' but actually they had run out (because nobody advertise anymore), hence when message came in, no brandmon, or go desktop find out when it is going to be out.

Then hor, there is one lousy live page that keeps spamming messages, some live TV, or live show and those have no brandmons. eg Tech Thursday.....
Yah I was referring to Live10 phone app, not desktop. I used to be able to earn mameq by clicking on shopping tweets on Qoo10 app but nowadays only give mameballs but v little brandmon to catch. Mameballs accumulated oso no use coz cannot exchange for mameq. Any guru got special method to get more mameq? Can PM me if dun want spy to read. Gam xia hamida

ah_mah

Reaction score
Orh I didn’t know that! Kk next time I try with different IP when getting brandmon. Gam xia very much!

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got buy this before? Normal handsoap just moisturise nia ah?

kl5TpYX.png

fssIYO4.png

ksteosin

Reaction score
I missed twice of Cashback Event , before I received my items, the Cashback Run Out. Please advise, how to Get Cashback before it Run Out? Thanks

eting72

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. If In the event, I did not received the item after I press "confirm delivery". What should I do?
i did it for mne and it was qxpress, the delivery was still in progress under tracking even after i confirmed delivery

lumilumi1205

Reaction score
I have 3 separate item that use qxpress that suppose to be delivery to mi yesterday.(all out for delivery at the same time)Different cart order btw.
But only 1 came yesterday item and the other item till now till no news.
And the 1 that came at website till show Shipping on delivery didn’t mark as delivered.
It is the other 2 two lost or what?
Should not it come together?

Mine just item delivered.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.