Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
$3 off with Self-collection point.

Anybody manage to get that $3 off? I tried once and it doesn't offset during order placement or in the form of q-money after confirming delivery. So how does it work?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

liquidlight

Master Member
Reaction score
$3 off with Self-collection point.

Anybody manage to get that $3 off? I tried once and it doesn't offset during order placement or in the form of q-money after confirming delivery. So how does it work?

the item to purchase cant be time sale or daily sale. item that is on discount will not be applicable for this. this is similar to other voucher like$ 6 off $40.

urutoraman

Reaction score
Is $30 off $200 the best coupon for a $200 item? Do they usually give it out to all members or only gold/VIP?
$30/$200 coupon is not the gold/VIP coupon but regular event coupon, this weekend suppose to have beside the $6 and $15 coupons, don't know why they didn't update the redeem coupon page.

Reaction score
$30/$200 coupon is not the gold/VIP coupon but regular event coupon, this weekend suppose to have beside the $6 and $15 coupons, don't know why they didn't update the redeem coupon page.
Thanks! It seems like this week it is just the $6 and $15. Always like that when I need it 😅

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha ya lor.. was wondering where are the gd coupons since the weekend's here...

Reaction score
yup, if you go to the app, on the main page itself, already showed picture of 3 coupons ($6,$15,$30) with the Dettol body wash advertisement.

now when I click it brings me to the page with only the $6 and $15.

Any idea how often they release 30 off 200 in a month? What might be upcoming next weekend?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.