SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Window closing on 2nd Oct, can't even land one slot in khatib camp 😕, I'm just staying few bus stop away from khatib camp...

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just attended my FIT@home yesterday..

time to switch the rest of my lessons to fit@home.

btw many slots opened up

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
getting paid to work out at home just for an hour :o
highly recommended! even to those who can pass ippt w/o the need for fit

boy_feeling

Reaction score
Guys so when FIT at FCC resume? Knn i cancel all my appts that I have booked from 20 aug to 30aug. Wasted should have hold on to it and not cancel. Got chance will resume soon rite? On system state we can only book from 30 aug onwards.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys so when FIT at FCC resume? Knn i cancel all my appts that I have booked from 20 aug to 30aug. Wasted should have hold on to it and not cancel. Got chance will resume soon rite? On system state we can only book from 30 aug onwards.
I thought its only cancelled until 18 aug? Why can only book from 30 aug?

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not cannot book, is slots before 30aug fully booked. U missed out

zencro

Reaction score
Haven't been keeping up, is it there is no more 20 sessions of RT now? If fail IPPT, it's 10 sessions of FIT the next year?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't been keeping up, is it there is no more 20 sessions of RT now? If fail IPPT, it's 10 sessions of FIT the next year?
No more RT. Yes if fail ippt, next window is 9 sessions of Mandatory fit + 1 ippt

iambehkan

Reaction score
if fail ippt and next window need to do FIT, is the ippt first session or the 10th session? or can book ippt anytime to try and pass it then no need to complete 10 sessions? thanks!

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if fail ippt and next window need to do FIT, is the ippt first session or the 10th session? or can book ippt anytime to try and pass it then no need to complete 10 sessions? thanks!
No such thing. As long as you fail ippt you need to go for mandatory fit. But in the middle of mandatory fit if you are confident of passing ippt then you can take to clear.

iambehkan

Reaction score
No such thing. As long as you fail ippt you need to go for mandatory fit. But in the middle of mandatory fit if you are confident of passing ippt then you can take to clear.
hmm sorry a bit confused, what u mean when u say no such thing but u say in the middle of FIT if confident can pass ippt then can take to clear?

means before i even do 1 session of FIT if i confident to pass ippt i can book ippt to take and then considered FIT clear? or is it same like last time RT can only lan lan wait til like 8th, 14th session then can take ippt? paiseh ah nv take this FIT before so not sure how it works. thanks for your reply!! :)

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm sorry a bit confused, what u mean when u say no such thing but u say in the middle of FIT if confident can pass ippt then can take to clear?

means before i even do 1 session of FIT if i confident to pass ippt i can book ippt to take and then considered FIT clear? or is it same like last time RT can only lan lan wait til like 8th, 14th session then can take ippt? paiseh ah nv take this FIT before so not sure how it works. thanks for your reply!! :)
I think you need to book and attend some mandatory fit first then take ippt (if you are confident to pass)

If you fail already then next window just go ippt then is like

2021- fail and mandatory fit
2022 - book ippt and pass

No such thing right? 😎 you need to serve punishment for fail ippt

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.