UK latest study, Pfizer lost it effectiveness against delta in 90days

Ianyhowtalk

Reaction score
Be it so, I will still encourage all to be vaccinated. Not just for yourself but also for your family and friends and others. I’m fully vaccinated. Be responsible

Covid Vaccines Are Less Effective Against Delta, Large Study Finds​

Naomi KresgeAugust 19, 2021, 7:01 AM GMT+8
Photographer: Angel Garcia/Bloomberg
prognosis
By
  • Large study finds Pfizer-BioNTech efficacy ebbed over time
  • Data show vaccines didn’t diminish viral load of delta cases
Vaccines against Covid-19 are less effective against the delta variant, a large U.K. study showed in results that may fuel a push for booster shots for fully vaccinated people.
Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE’s messenger RNA vaccine lost effectiveness in the first 90 days after full vaccination, though that shot and the one made by AstraZeneca Plcstill staved off a majority of Covid infections. When vaccinated people did get infected with delta, they had similar levels of virus in their bodies as those who hadn’t had their shots, backing up a recent assessment by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UK never day is 20k new cases but yet their football stadium is FULL HOUSE + unmasked

The wise always wait and see how others fare but silly ones like SG just copy and follow (blindly)

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
So, injecting the same vax for every 90 days since they have not updated and revised the original vax ?
What are the chances of your body taking so much hit from the vax ?
Current vax already so problematic. I can't imagine if updated one will solve anything or make things worse

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.