2021 Thai movie “The Medium” is damn scary (available on Netflix)

Reaction score
Nice!!! The last time that I was really scared was when I watched the original “Ring” when it was first released in S’pore. I remembered the entire theatre almost everyone was holding their breath towards the end.

Got any other really scary movies to recommend? “The Conjuring” movies got good reviews and was supposed to be very scary, but I watched, don’t feel that it’s that scary.

Art of the devil

Youngntight

Reaction score
Nice!!! The last time that I was really scared was when I watched the original “Ring” when it was first released in S’pore. I remembered the entire theatre almost everyone was holding their breath towards the end.

Got any other really scary movies to recommend? “The Conjuring” movies got good reviews and was supposed to be very scary, but I watched, don’t feel that it’s that scary.

when she came out of the well, annoyingly enough there were a large number of screams in my audience. They interrupted my screaming you see.

Ravenkia

Reaction score
Meh? I feel like Gonjiam the movie is creepy, people who visit the haunted asylum end up went very wrong

Ichika Matsumoto

Reaction score
questions

- why they say the truck is red, but truck is actually black?

- why they switched mink, with the mother for the ceremony?

- who cut off bayan head?

- did the mother get possessed by bayan in the end? what was that?

- the scene when burning the mother — why show a voodoo doll?

- final scene, for the last interview with the medium, she says she not sure if bayan is even real. what it means?

-Hera-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn those like Blair witch project kind of movie ah? Forget it then

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.