EDMW Mahjong Club

NotCoolBro

Reaction score
The whole pot/round I only like 胡 once
That’s all lol

Then got one time I can’t win because don’t have animal or my flower lol

If the upper player pro or their card dont ngam you. sure wont let you eat cards one. just can say sui only.

If you card nice , dont need to eat anything also can ting pai.

Rast time i got 2 Zhong 2 Fa and 2 Bai. i got confirm got chance win da san yuan liao but who knows no one discard at all and no one have it also . in the end let other people game , so this is sibei suay kind.

Even got 6 pair also cannot pong you say leh.

people say MJ is 30% skill and 70% luck

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R8v1mFp.jpeg

Can try this - Created by local developer.

+1 EDMWER app

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Small dilemma here, parent saw the SIA mahjong set and loves it. At the same time i also thought of getting them the automatic table. Can only chose one since the table and mj set cannot exist together because non magnetic thus unsuitable.

For those playing manually one, what would you chose ah? Chio tiles see liao song or automatic table wash very fast and no waiting time. I am still in the midst of see see look look for a best bang for buck budget table.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Small dilemma here, parent saw the SIA mahjong set and loves it. At the same time i also thought of getting them the automatic table. Can only chose one since the table and mj set cannot exist together because non magnetic thus unsuitable.
For those playing manually one, what would you chose ah? Chio tiles see liao song or automatic table wash very fast and no waiting time. I am still in the midst of see see look look for a best bang for buck budget table.

Just get both.

Whenever they feel like using the sia mj tiles, just set up manual mj table to play.

Otherwise play auto table by default.

Problem solved.

Anyway, the house belongs to them.

Better to ask them for their personal preference before buying an auto table.

+1 EDMWER app

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Just get both.

Whenever they feel like using the sia mj tiles, just set up manual mj table to play.

Otherwise play auto table by default.

Problem solved.

Anyway, the house belongs to them.

Better to ask them for their personal preference before buying an auto table.

+1 EDMWER app
If buying auto table, probably the auto table will be permanently at the mj area liao and will discard the manual table. If its urself, what would you chose ah?

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If buying auto table, probably the auto table will be permanently at the mj area liao and will discard the manual table. If its urself, what would you chose ah?
If I have the money and space and if there's no other limitations, I'll get both.

Reason is as stated in my previous post.

Manual mahjong table does not take up much space, just keep it closed and place it somewhere as per normal.

Whenever I'm bored of auto table and wanna use my sia mj set, all I need is just set up the table and I'm good to go.

Hence 2 styles of mj is better than 1 style.

Anyway, my grand parents house has 3 sets of mj / tables, last time play all 3 sets at once.

But nowadays (pre-covid) maximum only open 2 tables to play at once.

+1 EDMWER app

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If I have the money and space and if there's no other limitations, I'll get both.

Reason is as stated in my previous post.

Manual mahjong table does not take up much space, just keep it closed and place it somewhere as per normal.

Whenever I'm bored of auto table and wanna use my sia mj set, all I need is just set up the table and I'm good to go.

Hence 2 styles of mj is better than 1 style.

Anyway, my grand parents house has 3 sets of mj / tables, last time play all 3 sets at once.

But nowadays (pre-covid) maximum only open 2 tables to play at once.

+1 EDMWER app
Sia mj super ex
And u buy ar

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays u go where play liao
I still playing online lol
I'm using android phone, most of my friends using iPhone so I can't play online lol.

So either at my friend's place (depending on the phase 3 / HA2 rules) and my grandma's place - sometimes she need me to help sit in for her or her friends (kinda like a temp substitute for one or two winds).

If there's no household rules / restrictions, she usually plays 1 to 2 times weekly.

+1 EDMWER app

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday play 2 pok with my aunty and family. First time playing with her and both pok she is my up leg. She hardly feed me, and my luck was quite cui yesterday. 1 tai or 5 tai, always slower then someone else to gao. How to counter this type of guarding from my up leg ah?

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yesterday play 2 pok with my aunty and family. First time playing with her and both pok she is my up leg. She hardly feed me, and my luck was quite cui yesterday. 1 tai or 5 tai, always slower then someone else to gao. How to counter this type of guarding from my up leg ah?
靠自己 lor
Reduce the losses, feed your 下家 if he 1/2 tai

If your luck is really cui and ppl keep zimo you really cant do much
Except let feed a smaller player and let him win 1/2 tai lor

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
靠自己 lor
Reduce the losses, feed your 下家 if he 1/2 tai

If your luck is really cui and ppl keep zimo you really cant do much
Except let feed a smaller player and let him win 1/2 tai lor
Forget to mention, we play shooter pay LOL....

Really 有口难言....guard gao gao....but, although they guard gao gao, still can do >3 tai one always. Tactful or pure lucky?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.