SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The RT portion I don't rmb. I think it is 2 IPPT session with 8 IPT in between. No option do at home
this is version 2 de, now NSFIT is version 3.
version 1 i can't remember le, but i think is 18 sessions per year. shag balls.

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Hi, i attended my first NS FIT session on Tuesday, can check how long do i need to wait for the allowance credited into my bank? Thanks.

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi
On Wednesday someone called me to help schedule my HSP. I forgot to ask his name, I have yet to receive an SAF 100 or any confirmation.

does anyone know how long it takes for the saf100 to be sent out?

Deathdreams

Reaction score
It takes about one to two weeks for you to receive the official notification. Received a call mid August. Only received the SAF 100 2 days ago.

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It takes about one to two weeks for you to receive the official notification. Received a call mid August. Only received the SAF 100 2 days ago.
I see, thanks! wah jialat, they made the appointment for me on the 6th sept..

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have to go for FIT if you fail ippt in the previous window?

If let's say,
this window: fail ippt
next window: Just book one ippt and pass it. Without going for any sessions of FIT at all. Is this possible?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If let's say,
next window: Just book one ippt and pass it. Without going for any sessions of FIT at all. Is this possible?
Yes, that's within the books. Your mandatory window will be considered clear. In any case, passing IPPT = clear.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If let's say,

Yes, that's within the books. Your mandatory window will be considered clear. In any case, passing IPPT = clear.

Mandatory FIT next session. but if u pass IPPT next session, the FIT session will be waived.

Ok. Is there only one ippt attempt allowed during that next window?

coldeststory

Reaction score
Hi, can I check because of the schedule and lack of slots,

if i take FIT, (9 sessions + 1 IPPT), but my IPPT attempt is in the middle of the 9 sessions and not the last session. Is it okay?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can I check because of the schedule and lack of slots,

if i take FIT, (9 sessions + 1 IPPT), but my IPPT attempt is in the middle of the 9 sessions and not the last session. Is it okay?
Yes, that's fine. Can be done in any order.

boy_feeling

Reaction score
Hi guys I have attended 9 FIT sessions and tomorrow is my IPPT. If i fail, then do I need to do RT? If no need, for 2.4km tomorrow, can I just take my own sweet time to walk? I cant stop halfway rite? Like walk 4 rounds then stop. Scared they wont take my IPPT into attendance. Can somebody advice? Thanks!!

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I have attended 9 FIT sessions and tomorrow is my IPPT. If i fail, then do I need to do RT? If no need, for 2.4km tomorrow, can I just take my own sweet time to walk? I cant stop halfway rite? Like walk 4 rounds then stop. Scared they wont take my IPPT into attendance. Can somebody advice? Thanks!!
Nope. For 2.4km, can ask the FTs if can fall out earlier without finishing. Now programmes changed, so I dunno if it'd be like the past where you can't do that if your IPPT is part of RT/IPT, since all mixed into one.

ontodhcp

Reaction score
As long as you completed 9 FIT + 1 IPPT, you are consider clear for this window.
Next window will start as a fresh one.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, you can attempt as many times as you like. Minimum is one, plus 9 FIT sessions if you can't pass IPPT within the mandatory window.

You can attempt as many times as you want. your choice, but ROI not worth it, just do 1 IPPT session, if can pass just pass, cannot pass just take Mandatory FIT

Ok thanks for the info!

Btw, I forgot to ask something regarding the 2.4km run.

If 11mins 50secs is considered Pass (Incentive) and 12mins (Pass), is any timing in between considered Pass (Incentive) as well?

Calander

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info!

If 11mins 50secs is considered Pass (Incentive) and 12mins (Pass), is any timing in between considered Pass (Incentive) as well?
>11mins 50sec = no incentives
>12mins = fail

<11mins 50sec = only have incentives

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info!

>11mins 50sec = no incentives
>12mins = fail

<11mins 50sec = only have incentives

That means a timing of 11mins 56secs is not considered a Pass with incentive at all? Is this correct?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.