[GVGT] 烈火戰記 (Panilla Saga) SIC F2P friendly mobile game with tons of working redeem codes

DelinquentXX

Reaction score
Thank you. I just joined... no more free 100 draws? Why I all purple.. nonyellow color

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wKNe36q.jpg

Horse lady upgrade to final form Liao :o

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I just joined... no more free 100 draws? Why I all purple.. nonyellow color
Need to combine 2 similar purple to purple with corner decor.. then from corner decor to up to yellow frame need another 2 purple decor from same camp to upgrade but this one can use the normal SR version....

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ql19iWm.jpg

From this chart you can see you need at least 10 copies of the same SSR to reach Mythical Class 1 star....

To be honest, the difficult ones to get is lots of SR characters since you need for the purple and yellow material...

DelinquentXX

Reaction score
ql19iWm.jpg

From this chart you can see you need at least 10 copies of the same SSR to reach Mythical Class 1 star....

To be honest, the difficult ones to get is lots of SR characters since you need for the purple and yellow material...
How you get the summon? Use diamonds?

DelinquentXX

Reaction score
Which hero to invest? I reroll 3 times but I have no idea which one to play with. The 5 hero's all same alliance better?

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which hero to invest? I reroll 3 times but I have no idea which one to play with. The 5 hero's all same alliance better?

Reroll not that important for this game tbh :o they give some decent chars from the start to help u out and they will last u quite awhile

But if u wan to know which char is the strongest to have early on its her

wKNe36q.jpg

A tanker with shield and heal ability , very good for story progression and overall just a very solid character for the team

I didn't get her early on :o I think I only got her after 2 weeks or something , I use the shield girl they give when u login for 2 days straight for awhile :o

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yjkt6Ot.jpg

If u get her can train her too , one of the most OP attacker in game :o beginning very weak of cos need some good healers to buff her

Once u manage to train her up can see her 1v5 in battle :o

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How you get the summon? Use diamonds?
Diamonds or free tickets lor.. I F2P one.. just keep playing and once you get stronger.. try to complete the events.. usually have very nice rewards one.. and keep a look out on the FB page.. mostly that is where I got all the codes from... I never see a game every week or events sure got code to redeem free stuff one lor.. and it is way easier to redeem compared to AFK Arena... just copy and paste into the game can liao.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yjkt6Ot.jpg

If u get her can train her too , one of the most OP attacker in game :o beginning very weak of cos need some good healers to buff her

Once u manage to train her up can see her 1v5 in battle :o
Yup I have her I got her up to red liao.. one of my mains, beside the holy paladin girl, my support is the girl from Dragon camp, mage is the queen... and shooter is the guy from the lianmeng one.

DelinquentXX

Reaction score
Yup I have her I got her up to red liao.. one of my mains, beside the holy paladin girl, my support is the girl from Dragon camp, mage is the queen... and shooter is the guy from the lianmeng one.
I up the Holy paladin girl now. Is it must be full team same family.one better? Mix family won't affect?

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I up the Holy paladin girl now. Is it must be full team same family.one better? Mix family won't affect?
Ideally if whole team from same clan u get extra buff

But very difficult for non p2w players :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.