Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe I can get neon since I only have launch Switch. Hope the white don't get stain and dirty easily.
My ps5 controllers are also white. Not so easy dirty - at least from my usage. Hope the new switch one also. 😊

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wish came true :giggle:

White oled also dropped to $530 and Amazon updated my order to new price. Bravo.

Edit: Seems like Switch has a new official distributor (Convergent) and they opened an official Nintendo store (https://shopee.sg/nintendo.officialstore) in shopee.

Yup I just checked on mine. Order updated to $530 as well.

New disti but still carrot chopped price, selling at $549 still have alot of bundle sets to skin us dip dip. Mlmlwml😅

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup I just checked on mine. Order updated to $530 as well.

New disti but still carrot chopped price, selling at $549 still have alot of bundle sets to skin us dip dip. Mlmlwml😅

Hope drop some more before launch, still have exactly 1 month to go ;)

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for Pre-order Price Guarantee, they will auto adjust to match lowest. Seems like everyone joining in the fun to price drop, even gaincity also have listing :LOL:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for Pre-order Price Guarantee, they will auto adjust to match lowest. Seems like everyone joining in the fun to price drop, even gaincity also have listing :LOL:
Wonder what’s the lowest price it will hit before release?

Think 9.9 deal might be still the best for some that managed to catch the good deals.

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just got my switch gen 2. Where's the best place to get games cheap? From what I see sometimes eShop is cheaper, sometimes buying a physical copy is cheaper?

Btw just bought Mario kart 8 from US eShop for a jaw dropping $59.90 usd :( just needed a game fast to play with my kid for today.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.