OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Michellewuu

Reaction score
Just curious what's your reason for choosing 32 over 31 or 27

We thought stack 32 is facing to anchorvale link and may have better unblocked view. Partial hospital facing.
But we forgot about afternoon sun on master bedroom wall.
Actually there shouldnt be so much difference on balcony view for stack 31 and 32. Stack 31 is cheaper and no afternoon sun and better air flow.
But too late to change mind now.
All higher units on stack 31 are gone.

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
I think stack 32 nearer to community hospital (community hospital lower than hospital so maybe better unblock view). In other to be higher than hospital, I think must be easily level 9 and above. If you don’t mind 1001sqft, stack 19 is not bad because the design is a bit like dumb bell layout. 1 bedroom will get some east sun. But it is further in so more privacy due to distance. If 27, 31 and 32, I will pick 32 also considering it is opposite community hospital and nearer to gate also

earlgrey28

Reaction score
Sengkang hospital is under Singhealth which is Singapore best healthcare clusters. Previously CEO is Prof Christopher Cheng, probably one of Singapore best urologists and trained in Mayo clinic (world best hospital). Ok one la. Only complain about Singapore public hospital is the long waiting time. I will go see both Ola and Parc then decide
If you interested in either one, maybe must decide fast? Parc already almost 70% sold and Ola increasing price tmr onwards, units also not much left.

belinathum

Reaction score
I am not too worried about this small glass panel. Just worried about wall facing to the west sun. I read online. Saying the wall will absorb heat and slowly release during the night. Sounds terrible.
Actually my current house is north south facing and master bedroom wall faces west with a bit of a glass window. No issue. I also enjoy watching the sun set on this side.

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually my current house is north south facing and master bedroom wall faces west with a bit of a glass window. No issue. I also enjoy watching the sun set on this side.
Wow! Nice lei! Can we see sunset from Ola? Actually the issue with EC is they usually don’t build roof top garden at level 19. Else the scenery there will be nice since near park connector

valeon

Master Member
Reaction score
Master bedroom wall facing west no issue, the gable end on the walls will cushion it. If still not enough, can build a false wall with foam to absorb the heat.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
I am not too worried about this small glass panel. Just worried about wall facing to the west sun. I read online. Saying the wall will absorb heat and slowly release during the night. Sounds terrible.
My current HDB master bedroom wall faces the west sun. Don't feel much different in temperature from the rest of the house.

Windows wise, just get those heat rejection film. They work wonders. Can buy very cheap from China, or you can use 3M ones, more atas

unclebutcher

Reaction score
Is that 2nd floor facing carpark 4 bedder still available? I rmb was offered at ?1.4x when we viewed showflat in Jun

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Is that 2nd floor facing carpark 4 bedder still available? I rmb was offered at ?1.4x when we viewed showflat in Jun
Yup! Still available. Actually great buy. I considering that unit. Imagine you park ur own car just in front. Perfect location

Michellewuu

Reaction score
I believe it is #02-18
This unit below is exit of basement carpark and void deck maybe. The open space besides this unit seems like reserve for wake or other events. Can be quite noisy. Normally where will be the place to hold for special event like the wake in condo?

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
This unit below is exit of basement carpark and void deck maybe. The open space besides this unit seems like reserve for wake or other events. Can be quite noisy. Normally where will be the place to hold for special event like the wake in condo?
Didn’t know there is a place to hold wake in condo. Is there really such a place?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.