Any Amazon Flex drivers here? Lip Lai share your experience

sunsetbay

Reaction score
Guess its more suitable for those staying at the West~ earning not bad, can fight with food delivery~ got pros & cons for each~ :s22:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess its more suitable for those staying at the West~ earning not bad, can fight with food delivery~ got pros & cons for each~ :s22:
Yes... more suitable for those in west side.

grocery near imm that area
parcel at benoi

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One complain is sometimes when there is an offer for the job... the timing is too close ... how to expect anyone to fly there. Amazon flex quite strict... late a bit only cannot do the job liao.

B3-F36-AE2-DC2-A-43-A4-A7-F0-FC3-FA2910-BB0.png
They set a good example.

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
mainly for west side only?
east side i don't see it appearing anywhere.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pick up (all groceries and parcels) station is all in west side.

319-C3-F34-0-D9-B-4718-9389-8135-D1256-AE4.jpg

can be quite disadvantageous to those staying east or north... cos when timeslots are offered u are only given less then 1 hr to reach.

deliveries can be all over sg

ashketchum

Master Member
Reaction score
Pick up only at the Amazon warehouse either at Toh Guan or Benoi.

But delivery can be all over SG. I stay in the west, but I kena before need to deliver to Changi. Vomit blood sia, cos need to drive back home x.x

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pick up only at the Amazon warehouse either at Toh Guan or Benoi.

But delivery can be all over SG. I stay in the west, but I kena before need to deliver to Changi. Vomit blood sia, cos need to drive back home x.x
Do hitch go back west loh haha

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
The pick up (all groceries and parcels) station is all in west side.

319-C3-F34-0-D9-B-4718-9389-8135-D1256-AE4.jpg

can be quite disadvantageous to those staying east or north... cos when timeslots are offered u are only given less then 1 hr to reach.

deliveries can be all over sg
I send my application so long already but they say not accepting new delivery so did you guys apply recently or long ago apply?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I send my application so long already but they say not accepting new delivery so did you guys apply recently or long ago apply?
I apply in late may-early jun

ashketchum

Master Member
Reaction score
Will you get penalized for multiple late deliveries? Sometimes their timing allocation quite crazy (e.g. Deliver 5 stops in one hour), but from the pickup location to the delivery zone already takes 20mins....

IAmNiceify

Reaction score
Will you get penalized for multiple late deliveries? Sometimes their timing allocation quite crazy (e.g. Deliver 5 stops in one hour), but from the pickup location to the delivery zone already takes 20mins....
You will get a email per week saying your delivery is late, i see and delete them. Just try your best and if late either return to station or contact customer to apologize then see if can still deliver to them. Do note after block duration there is no OT pay.

-nyox-

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm a east sider. Did amazon flex a few times before. The journey to and fro the warehouse already eats into potential profits.

Unless you can hitch both ways, but I found it too troublesome and eventually stopped altogether.

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm a east sider. Did amazon flex a few times before. The journey to and fro the warehouse already eats into potential profits.

Unless you can hitch both ways, but I found it too troublesome and eventually stopped altogether.
That the downside of it but at least they don’t deduct whatever **** comm or penalty fee

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There is no perfection.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.