PSP Leong Mun Wai vs MOF minister Lawrence Wong in Parliament on 14 September 2021 at 1400-0030 hrs

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LMW closing speech presented the reality and horror show that we will be facing very soon.
He is not creating fear but knocking some sense out of the sinkie that the happy days are over.
If we continue to dig our head inside the sand, then SG Inc is gone for sure.

This is the result of the leadership team slacking for the past 10 years being unable to foresee and build a better future for the country.
We are just leeching on cheap and cheat labor in various industries like cocaine.
Now, we are addicted and stuck deeper without the ability to get out of the mess.
Damm right.

We shld close all these toxic companies and ship the jobless to Afghanistan.

large.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The whole session is a joke especially the last portion after LW.
It is like the Emperor New Clothing in Action.
Every one in the royal palace was praising the invisible cloak.
LMW was pointing out that there is NONE.
I saw how hard the tailors and the various officials trying hard to defend themselves that they saw the cloak themselves.

LMW have a hard time in the afternoon cos he took every shot thrown at him too seriously.
He was being cornered at one time.
He found his form towards the end and saw the shenanigans.
(He is like Neo, cos he know how to siam the bullets.)
Especially the last part where some of them were sprouting rubbish.

LMW was smiling in the end knowing that he made his points for the rest of the peasants.
He have nothing else to prove.
He spoken for the sinkie who underwent the sufferings of the failed policies.
He done his job and responsibility assigned to him by Singaporeans.
If all of them in the House done their work, there is NO NEED TO BE so furious to defend themselves.
There is only one word written on some of their forehead - GUILTY.

You can fool yourself, you cannot fool the whole of Singapore.
I agree. Towards the end of the debate with Shanmugam, LMW sort of got hold of a pattern and started to dance around his questions. That's why I mentioned in my previous post that Shan actually got frustrated with LMW's answers because he started to skirt around the questions.

samich

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pap love ceca. will defend them at our sinkies expenses. The more pap defend ceca, the more fed up i feel about ceca.
Not only u. After working for nearly 25 years in MNC, I can see alot of changes esp in term of ft etc. And talking toany of them, all is here to benefit and enjoys the fruits then without hesitation said they won't stay in a country like ours. Got one even asked me why local no talent

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I agree. Towards the end of the debate with Shanmugam, LMW sort of got hold of a pattern and started to dance around his questions. That's why I mentioned in my previous post that Shan actually got frustrated with LMW's answers because he started to skirt around the questions.
LMW is not a noob or easy meat.
He will get the hang of the punching patterns eventually.
Still confident that they can hurt him ?
Think again.

sugaricing83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damm right.

We shld close all these toxic companies and ship the jobless to Afghanistan.
You know your argument is damn flawed. We are not against ceca IF they are not coming at an exponential rate.

Why aren’t we against prcs or amdk and just ceca? You go to cbp and it’s like 80% to 90% is ceca.

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know your argument is damn flawed. We are not against ceca IF they are not coming at an exponential rate.

Why aren’t we against prcs or amdk and just ceca? You go to cbp and it’s like 80% to 90% is ceca
My point is as flawed as EDMWers thinking the Indians dun come Sinkies will get the job.

Comprehendo?

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LMW is not a noob or easy meat.
He will get the hang of the punching patterns eventually.
Still confident that they can hurt him ?
Think again.
when sham challenges a debate, learn from pj thum. bugger will try his circular arguments (i have hidden memo that prove u other wise-i cant show u-i got hidden memo) until he has no endurance, which for him is pang kang time.......

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then don’t you think our education system is wrong that we are not competitive against ceca?
Our education is not instant noodles.

Companies want instant noodles.

What do you do? Churn out certificates based on what the companies want in 3 months? We dun even have enough graduates to fulfill all the economy needs and we want to propose to lower the bar so that more can qualify for prestigious university places?

Or consult a non existent crystal ball and ask what is needed in the next 5-10 years?

OddEye

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do think pap and deltas are match made in heaven. Pap wants quick solution, delta gives quick solution. Is the solution best for long term? That is up for debate

sugaricing83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our education is not instant noodles.

Companies want instant noodles.

What do you do? Churn out certificates based on what the companies want in 3 months? We dun even have enough graduates to fulfill all the economy needs and we want to propose to lower the bar so that more can qualify for prestigious university places?

Or consult a non existent crystal ball and ask what is needed in the next 5-10 years?
You know a lot of the degree mills in india churn out certs in 3 months right?

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do think pap and deltas are match made in heaven. Pap wants quick solution, delta gives quick solution. Is the solution best for long term? That is up for debate
Companies want quick solution.

Loser Sinkies are slow and not adaptable.

We shld discard losers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.