National Mandatory Blind Date Program For Singles

Notbbfa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually is a good idea. But match dinobu with bbfa can or not, me notbbfa.

AZE

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need maybe
1) Unemployed concentration camps.
2) Singles concentration camps.

:o

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shld have free room and free condom
A free SMALL hotel room will be provided if you get married. Condom will be sold at highly mark up price. Make some babies for Singapore.

Worst idea ever.

Rather remain alone forever than to be forced to live with someone I don't like.
Blind date nia. Didn't say ROM will set up booth there and everyone must register by the end of the event.

Got lgbt version?I am sure lgbt success rate will be higher
I'm not against it, but I'm afraid pap will say Singapore is not ready for it.

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
y mus u force people to date u
Why TS suggest this idea? obviously TS suggest this idea is to benefit her la

think about it
old men match with old women. Who benefit more from this relation?

force match making only benefit women more.

anyway this idea won’t work even if it’s true la

endo5x5

Master Member
Reaction score
no use lar....ladies lookig for desperate guys 1-2 "levels" above them and guys looking for deperate ladies 1-2 "grades" higher than them...both looking at different things. Maybe a small percentage are really desperate and will lower their standards..

instead of matching equals professions or age...they should match what the gals and guys lookig for...like gold diggers with sugar daddies. group interested in looks only (8s and above only), BBFA and Dinobu only, those interested in casual sex/orgies etc

Reminds me of the saying...

"Love happens when both parties lower their expectations by just the right amount."

ArcticCheetah

Banned
Reaction score
A free SMALL hotel room will be provided if you get married. Condom will be sold at highly mark up price. Make some babies for Singapore.

Blind date nia. Didn't say ROM will set up booth there and everyone must register by the end of the event.

I'm not against it, but I'm afraid pap will say Singapore is not ready for it.
Seriously your ideas are retarded.
Stupidity is infectious you should keep your stupid to yourself.

tanahgu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

National Mandatory Marriage Program For New Citizens​

all new citizens must marry a single singaporean in order to receive pink ic
promote ethnic diversity

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes yes, and if by 3 dates you haven't register a new partner, we will assign you one. By 3rd year of marriage, if you haven't give birth to a child, we will assign you one child from orphanage!
Loll then they will complain they no money liao and govt make them poor.

And the cycle begins starting with coming to EDMW and whine..

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like your ippt, every year must attend one day of blind date. Will get singles to mingle a bit?

Hello, human being from cavemen era already knew how to find food and sex..., you are suggesting after more than tens of thousand of year, s edmwers lost their ability to find food and sex themselves and back to stone age? Now, they have to have some government authority to help them find food and sex, even worse than cavemen?

Last edited:

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now corvid, can have mass event meh?
After covid lor. Proposal to execution a lot of red tapes to go through.

actually is a good idea. But match dinobu with bbfa can or not, me notbbfa.
Yes, BMI will be a criterion in the matching.

If there is enough demand for polar opposite bmi, they can form a group themselves. If not they will be dump into the unrealistic expectations group.

alysalys

Master Member
Reaction score
You can force pple to date but you can't force them to mate.

Availability of platforms/opportunities to date someone is the last of singles' worry these days.

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously your ideas are retarded.
Stupidity is infectious you should keep your stupid to yourself.
Have you been infected? If not it's not very smart to remain on edmw. Edmw is a place where trolls gather and this is just a very normal thread in edmw's standard.

You can force pple to date but you can't force them to mate.

Availability of platforms/opportunities to date someone is the last of singles' worry these days.
Some of us are too lazy to meet new people. However, if the right one somehow appear, I think most of us will still get married.

Iamnotib

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no use lar....ladies lookig for desperate guys 1-2 "levels" above them and guys looking for deperate ladies 1-2 "grades" higher than them...both looking at different things. Maybe a small percentage are really desperate and will lower their standards..

instead of matching equals professions or age...they should match what the gals and guys lookig for...like gold diggers with sugar daddies. group interested in looks only (8s and above only), BBFA and Dinobu only, those interested in casual sex/orgies etc
Simi is "levels" and "grades"? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.