Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

freebies4lyfe

Reaction score
recently my airpods sot sot, anyone got recommendations on how to fix ah? i tried all the troubleshooting steps liaos no use..

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently my airpods sot sot, anyone got recommendations on how to fix ah? i tried all the troubleshooting steps liaos no use..

sot sot as in what issue? sot sot is too general, nobody knows what the actual issue. There an airpod thread, u describe the issue there, chance of people helping u is higher.

Click here for the thread
Yeah lor… what you mean by sot sot??
connection sot sot?
The apple care still valid? Maybe can give apple support a call first

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does this happened at home or while you are outside?
If it is outside, is your phone installed with Trace Together app?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are the remedies you tried to fix your airpods issue but not working?

HelIoo

Reaction score
any recommendation for wireless ear buds for ios and android mainly for phone calls?

i am looking at jabra elite active 75t. recommended?

thanks.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for wireless ear buds for ios and android mainly for phone calls?

thanks.
Ya Jabra is good for phone calls and they are the only consumer grade earbuds company to support multipoint Bluetooth.

Elite active 75T is good but they releasing new models in a month which are the elite 7 pro and elite 7 active.

Elite 7 pro in particular promises best in class voice quality.

HelIoo

Reaction score
Ya Jabra is good for phone calls and they are the only consumer grade earbuds company to support multipoint Bluetooth.

Elite active 75T is good but they releasing new models in a month which are the elite 7 pro and elite 7 active.

Elite 7 pro in particular promises best in class voice quality.
thanks for the heads up for the new products. i think i will wait the new product and see.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thanks.
For phone calls, go for Elite 7 pro.
If ANC matters then go for elite 85t

FakPinoyPride

Reaction score
can someone recommend me some earbuds to get. my current Jabra elite 65t like dying soon anytime lol.

I narrowed down to Sony wf-1000xm4, senheisser mtw2 or Jabra elite 85t/75t active or open to any suggestions for my usage.

I mainly use these buds just for daily commuting, zoom calls & gym sessions.

never tried anc so idk is it even worth the money.

any advise?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can someone recommend me some earbuds to get. my current Jabra elite 65t like dying soon anytime lol.
I narrowed down to Sony wf-1000xm4, senheisser mtw2 or Jabra elite 85t/75t active or open to any suggestions for my usage.

I mainly use these buds just for daily commuting, zoom calls & gym sessions.

never tried anc so idk is it even worth the money.

any advise?

for ANC, just take note that it reduces 70-85% of general noise, depending on which model

in gyms, sudden bangs, metal plates clashes, sudden “URGH!!!”, loud background music Can still bleed through but its greatly reduced.

I will strongly recommend you to head down to a headphone store and personally try out these earbuds as You will need to know how comfortable are you with the ANC.

I have friends who don’t like ANC at all because of the silence in their ears, which make them feel uncomfortable

wf-1000xm4, jabra elite 85t are both great choices…. Both have great battery lifes, awesome ANC with great flexibility, good app with great support, regular firmware updates

i have been using the jabra 85t for almost a year now (since it was first launched last year Nov 2020) and so far its been good. It has a side-tone feature which allows you to hear your own voice, so that you dont speak too loudly

You can listen to the mic quality of the Jabra Elite 85t here:

FakPinoyPride

Reaction score

for ANC, just take note that it reduces 70-85% of general noise, depending on which model

in gyms, sudden bangs, metal plates clashes, sudden “URGH!!!”, loud background music Can still bleed through but its greatly reduced.

I will strongly recommend you to head down to a headphone store and personally try out these earbuds as You will need to know how comfortable are you with the ANC.

I have friends who don’t like ANC at all because of the silence in their ears, which make them feel uncomfortable

wf-1000xm4, jabra elite 85t are both great choices…. Both have great battery lifes, awesome ANC with great flexibility, good app with great support, regular firmware updates

i have been using the jabra 85t for almost a year now (since it was first launched last year Nov 2020) and so far its been good. It has a side-tone feature which allows you to hear your own voice, so that you dont speak too loudly

You can listen to the mic quality of the Jabra Elite 85t here:

yeah, personally went to try the xm1004. can tell the difference in ANC. think its quite nice to have.

is the senheisser battery really bad tho? that's what i saw as well.

I'm really used to the multi point function in jabra, not sure if i can drop it if i switch over to sony :/

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The differences between these two imo is pretty much down to personal liking

some go for jabra due to physical button
While others go for Sony for ANC n Sound

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Creative outlier air v3.
muUWVdc.jpg

Impressive effort from creative for its price. $85 with Challenger membership. Out of the box tuning is quite bass heavy, using the app to turn down the mid bass and the tuning becomes more mature. It's weakness is probably the treble which isn't very well defined. Size is small and light.

Z77UuFE.jpg

The app is useful, got many preset EQ and able to set custom EQ, able to set controls and adjust the ANC and ambient mode strength. Firmware can also be updated through the app.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Creative outlier air v3.
muUWVdc.jpg

Impressive effort from creative for its price. $85 with Challenger membership. Out of the box tuning is quite bass heavy, using the app to turn down the mid bass and the tuning becomes more mature. It's weakness is probably the treble which isn't very well defined. Size is small and light.

Z77UuFE.jpg

The app is useful, got many preset EQ and able to set custom EQ, able to set controls and adjust the ANC and ambient mode strength. Firmware can also be updated through the app.
How the sound can fight Sony wf-1000xm4 or not? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.