Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That was the yield for the recently issued 2 year bond. The 30 year Infrastructure bond won't be so low.
I was replying to @~sabaisabai~ in case you didn't read the exchange.

anyway, doubt the 30-year coupon rate will hit 2.5% given the current low interest climate.

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aviva launched (?) MySecureSaver III today but still need to contact them to buy. 1.8% for 3 years.
hero-endowment-plan-singapore.jpg

MySecureSaver III
Get guaranteed returns of 1.8% p.a.^ over 3 years with MySecureSaver III. Register your interest today!
favicon.ico

www.aviva.com.sg
Strange they still don't have online sign up. Still want to divert traffic to their agents.

yeah. only via agent. troublesome. heard that it is fully subscribed by 11am.

tiq still hvg promo. 3 years at 1.62%

BlueRobin

Reaction score
yeah. only via agent. troublesome. heard that it is fully subscribed by 11am.

tiq still hvg promo. 3 years at 1.62%
Unfortunately I intend to use SRS, Tiq can't. Will probably wait for Income or GE, their application process is so much more smoother and easier via online.

Aviva always do these small tranches that get taken up within a few hours of launch. Are they after more customer info by asking people to register for interests?

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I intend to use SRS, Tiq can't. Will probably wait for Income or GE, their application process is so much more smoother and easier via online.

Aviva always do these small tranches that get taken up within a few hours of launch. Are they after more customer info by asking people to register for interests?
i may consider tiq if that is the case....
anyway, their max amt is $50,000

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great eastern

I applied for the previous one. totally online. The policy will appear in your OCBC internet banking under 'insurance' which I find convenient - easier to keep track of holdings. I plan to put some more free cash into this.

Next year I got some 2.5% 3 year policies maturing and also quite a bit of the Frasers 3.65% is maturing too. Need to have a plan to roll over my policies/deposits.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.