Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

lifeisfullofupndown

Reaction score
I was on last Sunday cruise and the timing it took for me upon arrival till boarding is around 2 hours. There seem to be many Palace suite guests but overall crowd still comfortable as compared to pre covid. I managed to bid for upgrade for my room at $790 which is a steal!

kraken_liu

Reaction score
Hi all, may i know if the parking lots for DriveCruise at the Marina Bay Cruise Center L2 is still available? Heard they converted a carpark into swabbing area. Thanks

Missumuch

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now boarding day will have covid test. If tested positive and not allowed to board how is the refund like. Full into future credits?

Shizuka9

Reaction score
Hi all, may i know if the parking lots for DriveCruise at the Marina Bay Cruise Center L2 is still available? Heard they converted a carpark into swabbing area. Thanks
Yes but better go early before 2pm. L3 of the carpark is converted to area for ART.

Missumuch

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Balcony class earliest what time can check in?
Do we prebook check in timing like RCC?

iselore

Reaction score
Got off my cruise yesterday and immediately received an sms for a free cabin stay, anyone know if I can book for the trip online? And what restrictions are there for this free cabin?

Justrade

Reaction score
Ask MOH to sign up the cruise ship for QO. They did that for those dorm workers last year.

lilycll

Reaction score
Got off my cruise yesterday and immediately received an sms for a free cabin stay, anyone know if I can book for the trip online? And what restrictions are there for this free cabin?

Free aka Comp Cabin have to book via hotline. The RWAS Portal is currently under upgrading otherwise you will be able to view and book your Comp Cabin online. There should be no restriction probably due to COVID restriction but subject to cabin availability and may occupy up to 4paxs in one cabin.

Shizuka9

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone advise if the normal WiFi is good enough for zoom calls or should I upgrade to the fast WiFi?

Kolguy

Reaction score
What happened on your cruise? Was there a confirmed case?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.