Anyone travelled on a cruise alone?

sgrhee

Reaction score
Actually now is a great time for solo cruise.
There's lots of discounts for both RC and Dream that makes the price attractive for solo cruising.

hop_coffee

Reaction score
but eat alone on cruise abit pai seh and weird
I did that. No problem. No one bat an eyelash. Just me and my phone.

Anyway, those with 3 in a family have to spilt into 2 tables that time due to the 2 dine in restrictions. Is even weirder coz they passed dishes across both gigantic tables.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did that. No problem. No one bat an eyelash. Just me and my phone.

Anyway, those with 3 in a family have to spilt into 2 tables that time due to the 2 dine in restrictions. Is even weirder coz they passed dishes across both gigantic tables.
Solo cruise is not for me . But i did solo trips to other countries for holiday
Hong kong, bangkok, bali, japan

shaff12

Master Member
Reaction score
but eat alone on cruise abit pai seh and weird
not paiseh, cruise line do organize get together sessions for singles to mingle! ;)
i think breakfast and dinner sessions, you get the option to share tables with other travelers, you can always chat with fellow same table diners, not awkward at all!
you might even make some new friends, we always meet interesting travelers from group/shared table dining!

hop_coffee

Reaction score
not paiseh, cruise line do organize get together sessions for singles to mingle! ;)
i think breakfast and dinner sessions, you get the option to share tables with other travelers, you can always chat with fellow same table diners, not awkward at all!
you might even make some new friends, we always meet interesting travelers from group/shared table dining!

I go solo coz I want to be alone, get the much needed quiet time. So not keen in mingling or talking.

shaff12

Master Member
Reaction score
I go solo coz I want to be alone, get the much needed quiet time. So not keen in mingling or talking.
Yes, different people go for different reason. So there is always this option to mingle as much as you want, the cruise operator has such arrangements for activities. Or if one choose, can just spend time as wish, to join or not to join anything.
I went before to clear my mind and to relax, enjoyed it thoroughly. When wanted time alone, there are many places for me to sit down and enjoy the breeze and views.
Yet they have many activities for me to join should I feel like interacting with people, crafts, dance, exercise, dine, etc... you name it!
So miss the days can travel, not anymore now with all the uncertainty ahead... :whistle::whistle::cry::ROFLMAO:

chichichacha

Reaction score
Its always fun to travel with a friend because it makes the experience 100 times better with a friends especially close friends.

chichichacha

Reaction score
I suggest not traveling alone because it is not always safe to travel alone especially to far location.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.