Reservist - High Key

imxuan

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel it's difficult to postpone ICT now because most of the guys are vaccinated
if vaccinated means can gather them for ICT then why the restriction for the number of vaccinated dining in? It don't make sense where one grp of people can gather tgt where another grp cant.

SAF no Covid i guess.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last two call-ups for 2H2020 and 1H2021 got cancelled. Have another early next year. Let's see how it goes...

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
All it takes is one guy in ops manning activation to create a mass cluster then they will slowly wake up their idea

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
I think they might be thinking that reservists are young with mostly vaccinated so lesser risk so they want to go along.

But then what if they contract the virus in ICT/mobilisation and spread it to their elderly family members or indirectly spread to other elderly who are at risk?

I really feels that they should postpone to next year as the serious cases keep climbing up and we are not officially in the endemic stage yet, now is more like transition period to endemic so still need to be extra cautious.

Unless we are now in a war stage then I have nothing to say.

silencer000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my callup for high key today still going on, they staggered timings for different branch to reach for self ART and pcr tests

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah but ain't effective on the staggering. In the night time, everyone still gonna mix about haha

Lord Hokage

Master Member
Reaction score
going for reservist in about a weeks time how's the training program like in these current times?

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's quite similar as before covid but just some exercises can mask off, meal timings are staggered

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
I have received a SMS from MINDEF stating that we have to apply for deferment if within 14 days of ICT we have been issued QO/LOA/SHN/HRW or have visited active cluster/high risk hotspots.

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
I think they might be thinking that reservists are young with mostly vaccinated so lesser risk so they want to go along.

But then what if they contract the virus in ICT/mobilisation and spread it to their elderly family members or indirectly spread to other elderly who are at risk?

I really feels that they should postpone to next year as the serious cases keep climbing up and we are not officially in the endemic stage yet, now is more like transition period to endemic so still need to be extra cautious.

Unless we are now in a war stage then I have nothing to say.
now so easy kanna QO IO, imagine 20-30% of your unit people got it, might as well stop ICT right

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
now so easy kanna QO IO, imagine 20-30% of your unit people got it, might as well stop ICT right

I think HRW would be the easiest to kenna.

But then if 1000+ people attend ICT together, I won't be surprised if there are at least 2 or 3 person who are COVID positive.

As it have been almost 2 weeks since the tightened measure and situations seems to be getting worse we shall see what they will say and implement.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.