Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

ah_mah

Reaction score
nowadays give so little Q-points from the spinning wheel... :(
10 Q-points only... and hardly get it, always tio coupon..
add whole month get 10+20+30+50 = 110 Qpoints
Nowadays my strategy is to slowly accumulate qcoins.

(1) click tweet can get mameq
(50 mameq=1qcoin=$1.46)
(2) download Live10 to get brandmon
(50 brandmon=2qcoin=$2.92)
(3) use qpoints to buy some qcoins at discount
(4) pray really hard to win qcoins at the wheel

I treat my qcoins like “savings account” - accumulate a lot of qcoins first before buying big items.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
this qoo10 very bad.
they remove the seller (korea) which sell Covid test @ cheaper price..
it cost like $5 per kit.. sg one is $10!

same brand somemore

tot wait a while thn buy now no more... horrible...............

Last edited:

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays my strategy is to slowly accumulate qcoins.

(1) click tweet can get mameq
(50 mameq=1qcoin=$1.46)
(2) download Live10 to get brandmon
(50 brandmon=2qcoin=$2.92)
(3) use qpoints to buy some qcoins at discount
(4) pray really hard to win qcoins at the wheel

I treat my qcoins like “savings account” - accumulate a lot of qcoins first before buying big items.
How to use qpoints to buy qcoins?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this qoo10 very bad.
they remove the seller (korea) which sell Covid test @ cheaper price..
it cost like $5 per kit.. sg one is $10!

same brand somemore

tot wait a while thn buy now no more... horrible...............
eh u mistaken. This is under controlled item...they aren't supposed to sell sg in the first place. some went through tho before the sales spike to thousand......
When come to medical related, the gahmen not kidding 1. u list it, straight away take down.

Why controlled?
if not controlled, there will fake ones mixed with real ones. In additional, it will also create another black market.....

now the question is since gahmen encourage citizens to take ART Self-Test Kits, korea can sell $5........... yet local distributors selling at $10. this doesn't make sense tho. :unsure:

i tell the seller cannot sell, he said b2c. :ROFLMAO: then i just try 1 set.....kena korea holiday then cancellation. :ROFLMAO:
eLzrpWr.png

happy distributors. :oops:
JZ4r293.png

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
eh u mistaken. This is under controlled item...they aren't supposed to sell sg in the first place. some went through tho before the sales spike to thousand......
When come to medical related, the gahmen not kidding 1. u list it, straight away take down.

Why controlled?
if not controlled, there will fake ones mixed with real ones. In additional, it will also create another black market.....

now the question is since gahmen encourage citizens to take ART Self-Test Kits, korea can sell $5........... yet local distributors selling at $10. this doesn't make sense tho. :unsure:

i tell the seller cannot sell, he said b2c. :ROFLMAO: then i just try 1 set.....kena korea holiday then cancellation. :ROFLMAO:
eLzrpWr.png

happy distributors. :oops:
JZ4r293.png
it original from korea. i dont think kit got fake hha

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pantss

Reaction score
Why do I always get a
“We couldn’t complete your transaction” bullsh*t when I try to pay via grabpay?

The last time I tried to checkout an iPhone and it failed. Contacted both grab and Qoo10. Q10 was really helpful but couldn’t solve it. Grab told me some no problem bs and claimed it was q10 problem when actually it’s THEIR transaction limit.

Today I’m trying to checkout just $200 but failed. Change device, tried VPN, cannot.

WHY?

destrier

Reaction score
Why do I always get a
“We couldn’t complete your transaction” bullsh*t when I try to pay via grabpay?

The last time I tried to checkout an iPhone and it failed. Contacted both grab and Qoo10. Q10 was really helpful but couldn’t solve it. Grab told me some no problem bs and claimed it was q10 problem when actually it’s THEIR transaction limit.

Today I’m trying to checkout just $200 but failed. Change device, tried VPN, cannot.

WHY?
They have all sorts of transaction limits.

5k daily, 10k monthly, 30k annually, number of top-ups per day, multiple consecutive transactions to same merchant, etc.

Best to find out if you've hit any of them. There's a Grabpay thread, maybe can ask there.

pantss

Reaction score
They have all sorts of transaction limits.

5k daily, 10k monthly, 30k annually, number of top-ups per day, multiple consecutive transactions to same merchant, etc.

Best to find out if you've hit any of them. There's a Grabpay thread, maybe can ask there.
I wish they could just list out the restriction plainly instead of give a generic ambiguous error.

I don’t think I’ve hit any of those limits. I don’t usually use grabpay. Only for online checkout and haven’t spent more than 1k this year.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As advertised in one of the seller's product listing:

<< 2021.10.10 Only >>
Apply $100 Cart Coupon
(Min. spend $500)
Wah, 5 yrs nvr see this le.
Later 12 midnight got the $50 off $250 coupon, few sellers already advertised on their listings.
Anyone remembers if this 50/250 appeared like 5-6 yrs ago? lol, out of curiosity. I think qoo10 will beat lzd for 10.10 coupons.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TMD!@#@(*

Used my $40 coupon to get something >$300.....then today got this $50 coupon,...sianz, shall I cancel my order and take the -ve credit?

6/10 $40 (1st day of 10 10 sales)
7 to 9 $50 (middle)
10/10 $????

What if tomorrow the coupon goes $60, then $70, until $100 on 10/10 ? TMD

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TMD!@#@(*

Used my $40 coupon to get something >$300.....then today got this $50 coupon,...sianz, shall I cancel my order and take the -ve credit?

What if tomorrow the coupon goes $60, then $70, until $100 on 10/10 ? TMD
just cancel if still at requested, points can just earn again.

i ordered loh mai kai for $9, cancelled & re-order for $8 :LOL:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.