[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard its a mess. gonna wait it out for 6 mths or so before getting it.
Yeah you are right. It's a huge mess and debacle...i played for 2 nights...i think i will stop....it's like back to PS1...no...evening Winning Eleven 3 on PS1 was better...

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw gameplay footage..really look more like mobile game...its a real serious downgrade.
It is a serious downgrade...i think i will continue with PES 2021.... Hopefully still got people playing in the online lobbies...

You guys play PES 2021?

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hate to play online. everytime score liao then the other team quit halfway.
i play online most off the time....usually myCLUB....ya...there are people like that...very few though....usually are those newbies...and usually from China.

the biggest fun and achievement is when u are 3-nil or 4-nil down, and u come back to win...that's what makes football such a great game....but some of these pple, dun get it.

I myself have done comebacks from 3 or 4 goals down many times....jumping and cursing the the Tv.

Also a few weeks ago, I was leading 5-0...and lost 6-5....i can only imagine the other guy jumping and punching the air...hahahah

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i play online most off the time....usually myCLUB....ya...there are people like that...very few though....usually are those newbies...and usually from China.

the biggest fun and achievement is when u are 3-nil or 4-nil down, and u come back to win...that's what makes football such a great game....but some of these pple, dun get it.

I myself have done comebacks from 3 or 4 goals down many times....jumping and cursing the the Tv.

Also a few weeks ago, I was leading 5-0...and lost 6-5....i can only imagine the other guy jumping and punching the air...hahahah
china and malaysia the usual culprits. always quit after you score.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
china and malaysia the usual culprits. always quit after you score.
for me is china....

malaysia guys always like to do stupid tricks and celebrations after they score just 1 or 2 goal to frustrate you..

this kind best to comeback and win them....and do the final celebration....haha..lmao

chichichacha

Reaction score
I wish that they had left the online gameplay for all customers of sony to enjoy the online play with friends with no need to spend on the online psplus.

chichichacha

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think it's just the bar that ps3 set because of the gameplays and online setting and yes it wasnt the best but it was very enjoyable.

grynove

Reaction score
anyone have issue with gamepad always pressing one particular button? for my case is R2. whenever playing fifa my player nonstop sprint. lol. I've tried to pry it open and clean with alcohol swab. still the same

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.