What is the scariest city you have visited?

SecretAgent

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bahrain..

thats not a big place.. once after dinner we are driving in the dessert exploring... detour into a small town... knn.. those huge snackbarians whipping themselves with some leather slapper on their back and chanting!

Our spider sense immediately go high alert U turn faster floor pedal out!

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro

My business associates and I had a meeting with a Sao Paulo businessman and he told us that even Sao Paulo folks are afraid to go to Rio de Janeiro!!!

Machiam like a War Zone under Martial Law

Everywhere you can see Brazilian Police armed with submachine guns and bullet proof vests ( like the Armed Umbrella Corporation Guards in the Resident Evil movies) because armed bandits with M16s are known to occasionally block off the entire road and just systematically rob every car along the road of everything valuable you possess.

Really lawless place..... moi business associates and I were advised not to flash our smartphones in public, otherwise knife wielding punks ( just about everywhere!!!) will just rob you in broad daylight.

On top of all these.... the local scum are known to target Chinese because they are the richest type of people there.

HappyWorld1

Master Member
Reaction score
Cambodia, phnom penh to siem reap. Red dirt road. Zero street lights, night time, all you see is a dusty pink fog, limited visibility. Vehicles zoom past you at high speed. I counted about 3 crash at the side of the dirt road. Pure darkness in some of the roads.

Banned
Reaction score
Cambodia, phnom penh to siem reap. Red dirt road. Zero street lights, night time, all you see is a dusty red fog, very limited visibility. Vehicles zoom past you at high speed. I counted about 3 crash at the side of the dirt road. Pure darkness in some of the roads.
moi work there a few times reh... nothing scary :s13:

went bkk 2 a few times for drinks till 3 :s13:

btw did you notice the children under 16 cannot work banners all over the place? :s13:

lyzergnature

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - At least 1,320 underage Dutch girls between the ages of 12 and 17 fall victim to sexual exploitation in the Netherlands each year, a report on human trafficking published on Wednesday showed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.