What is the scariest city you have visited?

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, moi remember when was over at Manila for business trip, went out for dinner, just a few block away from the hotel.
It’s was like 8.30pm after dinner and start to walk out from the shopping centre, suddenly can feel that someone is following……
Start to walk quickly and can see a few guys also quicken their steps…..
Managed to step onto the hotel lobby and can hear those guys was cursing away…….
i need to move around Quezon city area.
damn scary.

lifeafter41

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chicago

scary
Yes. Speaking of Chicago, moi recall taking the blue line from moi hotel to want to go to Chinatown.
Was so tired, somehow doze off during the ride.
When woke up, realized have overshoot the station, but there was liked 10 pairs of eyes staring at moi, they were like African American, all staring…….

Managed to quickly get off the next stop and took the train back to Chinatown……..

and it was just like 5.30pm on the evening…….

lifeafter41

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no way on foot.
back then no grab. only use taxi.
even at the airport, you cannot hop in any taxi. i think the safest one is the black color ones.
Moi only take the hotel limo……
Though more expensive, but safety first…..
Anyway on company expenses…….lol

fordsolo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
los angeles
first time drove through a street full of african americans n dunno why felt scared :frown:

Tyeehee

Master Member
Reaction score
1) Bali, blue bird taxi driver is a seh kah and offered me magic mushroom. Piang. Was soo scare he will buang the car.

2) Sydney, was waiting at traffic light and some ang moh just throw glass bottle on the road and say fU and go back to your own country.

3) KL, was exploring the city at night then can feel some kup kia rider camping to Rob you.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xpujil in Mexico

Was like the only tourist staying in the hotel in that small town, very freaked out at night scared kanna rob

XiaoWangZi85

Master Member
Reaction score
Johor Bahru.

I remember, I eat at the McDonald's at city square, got people halfway walk in pressure me to donate money to some children orphanage.

Then there was one time, I walked the wrong way at Larkin bus terminal, because that time they just renovated Larkin bus terminal, and what used to be an entrance has been shut off. The security guard yelled at the top of his voice at me. Although I have no idea what he was saying, cuz I don't understand malay.

Honestly, if there is a scariest city, it has got to be Johor Bahru.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China Not scariest city but most memorable.
Took a taxi driver after train ride. Becos my destination nearby he refuse to take me.
Big hooha when a police came over and force the taxi to take my business.

Then after along the way the taxi driver kept cursing me and drove along unfamiliar dark roads. Spider sense something not right and he kept texting .
I think he maybe gonna rob me or beat me up with his friends.

I quickly asked to pee along the road ..after he stopped i jump off the car and run for the hardest 2.4km gold standard ippt in my whole life.

Sibeh humjis :(
You Heng. Some airport taxi in China is controlled by syndicate one and got their own system one, quite likely they planning to rob u. But China many camera all over city if he want rob u will likely drive u to a highway and dump u there

Kind_Creature

Banned
Reaction score
Johor Bahru.

I remember, I eat at the McDonald's at city square, got people halfway walk in pressure me to donate money to some children orphanage.

Then there was one time, I walked the wrong way at Larkin bus terminal, because that time they just renovated Larkin bus terminal, and what used to be an entrance has been shut off. The security guard yelled at the top of his voice at me. Although I have no idea what he was saying, cuz I don't understand malay.

Honestly, if there is a scariest city, it has got to be Johor Bahru.
jb... dun wander off the shoping centers

got trials in small areas

the shopping centers they dun dare to touch cos is protected by the head

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.