Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

entertaint

Reaction score
yup. Would've just bought from UMD or the other local sellers if I had known it would take so long..
Got on lazada during 9.9 too they say shipment delay from 4 Oct to 15 Oct, did u get the same msg? Only consulation is I found out they do the assembly.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the recommendations here. Just bought an Ergohuman Elite with footrest for $838 after voucher. And a ergotune supreme for the wife at only $496 after vouchers on Shopee 10.10. Looking forward to dump my secret lab

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the recommendations here. Just bought an Ergohuman Elite with footrest for $838 after voucher. And a ergotune supreme for the wife at only $496 after vouchers on Shopee 10.10. Looking forward to dump my secret lab
But most of the recommendation here is either herman miller aeron or sihoo haha..

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommand Herman miller :vijayadmin:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
also pull the trigger for a sihoo M57. won't expect it to be like HM since i dont have the budget, but hopefully its worth the money at its price point.

My current cheap $50 chair seems to make my shoulder and neck ache badly after a day of work, the headrest and back are too short, cant even reach my head area to support it.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
But most of the recommendation here is either herman miller aeron or sihoo haha..
Used Herman at work before. Don't like it. Want support. Herman build quality is solid but whether a chair fits your back I think case by case.

I was gonna get 2 Ergotunes only but the recommendations caused me to reconsider. Saw a lot of folks recommend ergohuman over ergotune.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
also pull the trigger for a sihoo M57. won't expect it to be like HM since i dont have the budget, but hopefully its worth the money at its price point.

My current cheap $50 chair seems to make my shoulder and neck ache badly after a day of work, the headrest and back are too short, cant even reach my head area to support it.
After i read more amazon reviews on M57, it seems that there are some comment saying the good reviews are not "real". not sure how true is it but i am starting to have some doubt about my purchase (still in time to cancel).

anyone who actually own a M57 can help to share if this chair is really decent? btw i am 179cm. will the backrest for the chair be fitting for me? As one the issue i had for current chair is that the backrest is too short and seems to not able to fully support my back near the shoulder.

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
Was looking for a new chair 2 weeks ago... have a hm aeron classis in my study which i like but needed a smaller chair for this use case..

Initially had my eyes on hm sayl and went to one of the seller, Newstar.

However, similarly to others, they do not have one with the fully adjustable arm rest....

Looked at one of their own chair which they said it was produced by Ergohuman...

Regardless if it's true.. the mesh and functions are pretty complete and importantly the price allow me to hoot one first and try.. no regret after 2 weeks... (thou my heart still thingering at Sayl)

If you are looking at a decent economical chair, you may consider this..

https://www.carousell.sg/p/newstar-...083475&t-referrer_request_id=A9tVnXDaLSJQd59w

*Disclaimer.... i'm in no way affiliate with Newstar or taking any comms from them.

entertaint

Reaction score
After i read more amazon reviews on M57, it seems that there are some comment saying the good reviews are not "real". not sure how true is it but i am starting to have some doubt about my purchase (still in time to cancel).

anyone who actually own a M57 can help to share if this chair is really decent? btw i am 179cm. will the backrest for the chair be fitting for me? As one the issue i had for current chair is that the backrest is too short and seems to not able to fully support my back near the shoulder.
Got alot of video reviews on yt/can go down courts tampines try.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got alot of video reviews on yt/can go down courts tampines try.
Yup I saw those vid too but unsure are those motivated to promote this chair since I saw the Amazon post.

Just went to tm courts but didnt see this model. I suppose u were saying the big courts at tamp ikea there? Might be going down this coming wk to try.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.