Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Can I check what's the difference between singtel, m1 or starhub firmware? Is it got the telco weird default app?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check what's the difference between singtel, m1 or starhub firmware? Is it got the telco weird default app?

Ya. Basically that it is.

We use the Samsung Singapore one as it is a generic firmware for all the telcos in Singapore. Easier and less messy when switching telco as time goes on.

Last edited:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my esr just came out ... i just made appt later at west gate to get the SP replace lets see it works fine .. cross finger
manage to change my s21u SP at Sasmung SC ... went yesterday no more stock ! This morning go back and do again (they order SP for me yesterday) I have waited 1 hr to get my phone back .. now my default SP smooth smooth like original :) $12.36 + gst

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
manage to change my s21u SP at Sasmung SC ... went yesterday no more stock ! This morning go back and do again (they order SP for me yesterday) I have waited 1 hr to get my phone back .. now my default SP smooth smooth like original
:)
$12.36 + gst

how's the alignment? any dust?

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I encountering the very same issue as yours.
1x zoom very blurry. 0.6x and 3.0x zoom no issues. I clear cache, clear data and event reset my phone also no use
Hi bros, regarding this issue. I tried all the recommended methods. Still no use.
Some kind bros pm me some links , i tried the methods in those links. But my camera issue still persist.

Just went to plaza sing samsung service centre. The counter person brought my phone to the technician to check. They said my main camera sometimes can focus, sometimes cannot focus. Sometimes when the camera focus, it will become blur in a few seconds.

They took in my phone and said it will fake 2-3 days for it be repaired.

username03

Reaction score
Hm, just this week issue, don't think there was any new update right?

But I find the phone doesnt get receive notifications, it will flood in when I unlock phone, Whatsapp also need to load app then the msgs floods in all at once.
Search in this thread and you will see my complaints about the issues you are facing.

Just checking, do you have VPN on? VPN does affect as I guess android aggressive battery management kills VPN apps when idle. Also, do you happen to use 5G? Just stick to 4G for now. For mine, if i use 5G on starhub, it gets cut off totally no network once in awhile when I’m moving around SG.

ApexMan

Reaction score
Hi bros, regarding this issue. I tried all the recommended methods. Still no use.
Some kind bros pm me some links , i tried the methods in those links. But my camera issue still persist.
Just went to plaza sing samsung service centre. The counter person brought my phone to the technician to check. They said my main camera sometimes can focus, sometimes cannot focus. Sometimes when the camera focus, it will become blur in a few seconds.
They took in my phone and said it will fake 2-3 days for it be repaired.

good but 3 day ni phone

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this juncture... ;)

Let's wish that the RAM Plus would come to our S21 series by end of this year or better still, in the next firmware update. :cool:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW, what email client most of you are using?

I'm using the super duper awesome Microsoft Outlook! It is the best email client! (y)(y)(y)

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manage to change my s21u SP at Sasmung SC ... went yesterday no more stock ! This morning go back and do again (they order SP for me yesterday) I have waited 1 hr to get my phone back .. now my default SP smooth smooth like original :) $12.36 + gst
@gapboy , where is SC?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.