[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

PikaManiac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if binance get banned

got any risk that other platform also will get banned?
i am trying to research to see which crypto platform to choose
it seem like

coinbase and crypto.com are both quite popular

but scare wait i choose the platform then i get used to it
then singapore ban

#2.
is there any chance that binance.com become unban for singapore in the future?

Binance tio banned ish because they never ask MAS for permission. MAS now only give DBS, and Indepedent Reserves license, the rest all is exempted nia. We dunno when they will kisiao, and do something...

Maybe..., probably not though, else they wun pull out of SG le.

steven jialat

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sold my usdt using binance p2p

Like no issues leh, just need to find those hidden buyers

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hold 2 cycles?

Its very bad for psychology , if you are not this type of investor........
Can elaborate? What psychological attack would we get from holding 2 cycles?

Yup that's why I said know your risk tolerance/appetite and investment objective.

Investment objective is clear, lengthen the investment horizon

What I’m unclear currently is to sell at certain level of gains (for e.g start DCA selling off 1/4 at $4, another 1/4 at $5 and so on and take it as my reward for this current cycle, ignore the potential gains that i could have

or just stake through the bear cycles and take the staking gains as my reward for not selling off

i understand that you would partially sell off if it goes X10 or x20 parabolically, but what if its a slow and steady rise up?

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The current plan for majority of my ada is staking long term, and continuing DCA, regardless bear or bull.

Aside from the +-5% staking rewards, I do see the meaning behind staking to give my small contribution to support the operations of ada network. :unsure:
Ok thats clear, forgoing short term price gains realization to pay back to the community (y)

info_guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i told my wife i regret knowing her
last time in 2018 i remember tai lopez got sell a bitcoin course
knn if i never meet my girlfriend (wife)
if i put my money into bitcoin at that time
i now will be happily living ever after!!!!
very very sad now!

Lol

Are u 1 of BSK clones?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Investment objective is clear, lengthen the investment horizon

What I’m unclear currently is to sell at certain level of gains (for e.g start DCA selling off 1/4 at $4, another 1/4 at $5 and so on and take it as my reward for this current cycle, ignore the potential gains that i could have
Then what's your risk tolerance?

What you suggested are risk management strategies. ie how to minimize risk and volatility. When you do this, you are also giving up potential returns.

If you have a long term investment and can stomach the volatility, then just hodl on. This strategy will reap the most returns but you need to stomach the high volatility.

Ichika Matsumoto

Reaction score
Lol

Are u 1 of BSK clones?

BSK is buaysai gan?

i am serious about learning crypto. watching a lot youtube video now.

thinking of buying some udemy courses
is it worth it ? does udemy crypto currency course teach anything more than youtube videos?

PikaManiac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BSK is buaysai gan?

i am serious about learning crypto. watching a lot youtube video now.

thinking of buying some udemy courses
is it worth it ? does udemy crypto currency course teach anything more than youtube videos?

Bro, need 2 so serious, or not? Shui bian buy some can le.

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone here do daily trading of crypto full-time?
how much can we earn in 1 day if we do this?
hope to quit my job soon.
very tired

Don't do that. Keep your job and still work hard on your job.
During your weekends study the cryptomarket first at the website tradingview. Start with BTC analysis.

I started with two hundred dollars to buy btc to test water after studying the market for 7 mths (because last year most of the time was stay at home). I still remember I saw a minor dip-to-rise trend and I bought 200 bucks worth of btc. It rose for about 8 days. I only made 33 dollars, but jolly happy for a first timer.

We are not those rich people who have 10k to throw in anytime, so don't risk it. Family more important. Save some more money for your family and old parents. Cryptocoin trading does not earn much for ordinary people because we don't have a lot of money to burn. Buy and keep long term is fine. Every month pay day just put in a bit of money that should be fine, make sure you are comfortable with that and that your investment doesn't affect the normal day-to-day expenses of your family.

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone here do daily trading of crypto full-time?
how much can we earn in 1 day if we do this?
hope to quit my job soon.
very tired
I'm still working, drawing 2k, but only top up 50 to 100 monthly, I just started a month ago, now my wallat have 235 usd, but now I still losing 35 usd, due to my FOMO attitude... First few days, I see drop, I quickly sold off.. Didn't know that, dip doesn't mean you lose, there still chances of winning until you click sell... So yeah, needa be patient...

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so how to play this cryptocurrency?
do most people do day trading?
or buy already then wait for many many years then sell
Depends on individual I think. Some got the energy/time/acumen to do day trading, some got the patience to wait, some got lousy memory like me buy liao wait almost 10 years to sell :crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.