Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go try Microsoft Outlook app. Super good. :)

The Focus email thingy is super useful to notify you of selected important emails only. You are in full control of the notification. :)

Last edited:

rawtuna

Reaction score

The Focus email thingy is super useful to notify you of selected important emails only. You are in full control of the notification. :)
I just tried. Still like the Gmail app cos I have created many folders and forwarded my hotmail to Gmail so I doesn't need to check my hotmail.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i see .. i simple user just gmail .. i am ok with samsung email i don't want to dl too many stuff on my phone thanks bro XD

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of no head, no tail postings these 2 days! :D

Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received the 1st Oct update. However i have a hard time downloading it. Both wifi and data was excruciating slow to download 337Mb software. Anyone with the same issue?

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your connection CMI... Try restart your phone.

OR uninstall and reinstall Samsung Pay app again cos i also stuck the last time i login to change my credit card.
i did all liao , at home outside also like that re install liao also like that

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
happened to my sis's

updated to the oct firmware, and all apps in playstore

then ok liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.