2021 Thai movie “The Medium” is damn scary (available on Netflix)

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watched it in cinema

for the first 4/5 of the show really not bad, it's scary

the ending buey tahan la really wasted, lousy ending

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I knew it was similar to Blair witch project, I would not watch it.

making me dizzy and nausea.

my wife was just leaning her side on the seat and listening to the audio.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on this movie. I will walk off the cinema after 30mins if wasn't bringing my parent to watch

if I were you, I would bring them away to spare them the motion sickness.

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boring movie. Over hyped
its boring cos the story and narration is not compelling at all. u dont feel the urge to pay attention

im not sure what it was trying to achieve cos there werent any of the cheap jump scares that are prevalent in most horror flicks today. neither was it a suspenseful horror like hereditary or the vvitch that kind. it just felt so weak to the point i was laughing at the actors and actresses rolling their eyes back and sticking their tongues out

SpecialSG

Reaction score
i just watch alone at 1 am , kana bluff by ts not even scary.

But the girl jin fap

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just watch alone at 1 am , kana bluff by ts not even scary.

But the girl jin fap
I also watched it late at night for maximum effect with lights turned off and even then I felt it is more of a comedy. Can practically picture the director tell the actors to act possessed by going on all fours and rolling back their eyes and sticking their tongues out lol

enimen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u scared, just watch on phone screen (portrait mode) and volume half or 1/3. Confirm not scared since can't see can't hear properly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.