iPhone 13 Series

banana10

Reaction score
ya i will book. but just wanna know do they sell AppleCare+ there in stores boh...haha

best if have then i can get 3% rebates with my mbs card
they do. I collected my phone at the store, and purchased the apple care+ through the employee attending me.
they carry those portable edc, so you can pay through paywave.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they do. I collected my phone at the store, and purchased the apple care+ through the employee attending me.
they carry those portable edc, so you can pay through paywave.
btw their portable paywave thingy quite fun. dunno if can buy and use it for my shops or not

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$369 for AppleCare+, not sure want to buy or not as I max will only use it for 2 years.

banana10

Reaction score
$369 for AppleCare+, not sure want to buy or not as I max will only use it for 2 years.
you can request refund for the remaining apple care+ if you decided to sell your phone before the apple care+ expires. they will prorate it based on how much is left.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can request refund for the remaining apple care+ if you decided to sell your phone before the apple care+ expires. they will prorate it based on how much is left.

Correct, I did that when I sold my 2018 iPad Pro before I got my current M1 model, but have to call in to get balance refund.

$369 is a lot more than the $199 I paid for iPad Pro, which I also purchased for the M1 model. Perhaps the higher price for iPhones is justified by the amount of use as compared to an iPad.

Asus80

Reaction score
$369 for 13PM if the phone is spoiled?
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone. Purchase AppleCare+ apple check ur iphone see got any damage bfe u can Purchase AppleCare+. i just bought also. with u Purchase iphone & AppleCare+ on same day no need to check ur iphone. (take note)

Asus80

Reaction score
yesterday i go to tampines mall M1 recontract get one more iphone 13 PM. last mth 24 sep + this mth my pocket burn one big hole. all together i bought 3 Iphone. mine 13 PM 256GB blue without contract $1969, my girlfiend 13 128GB pink without contract $1299 & yesterday M1 recontract using Grab CIS Sim e40 $36 plan. phone cost me $1170 for my dad

s3856

Reaction score
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone. Purchase AppleCare+ apple check ur iphone see got any damage bfe u can Purchase AppleCare+. i just bought also. with u Purchase iphone & AppleCare+ on same day no need to check ur iphone. (take note)
You meant if we bring iphone to apple store to purchase Applecare+ they will check our phone? Then better buy online lor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.