[Consolidated] [SAGA] Sylvia Chan + NOC

xiao.xin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please keep this disscussion only related to noc. I am not saying we shouldn't care less about the other ppl also suffering in the other sectors. Just know that there are specific threads opened to address and discuss each case.
Not telling people to discuss here ah, why you need the attention on SC? or NOC, or you need the thread to push to hit the critical mass?

Brudder no need already la, last Friday already not white knight and simps done it liao. Now on MSM liao no need stir it anymore, just come here jjww with popcorn and beer to watch show only.

HanzoHasashi

Reaction score
Not telling people to discuss here ah, why you need the attention on SC? or NOC, or you need the thread to push to hit the critical mass?

Brudder no need already la, last Friday already not white knight and simps done it liao. Now on MSM liao no need stir it anymore, just come here jjww with popcorn and beer to watch show only.
Thread title speaks for itself :)

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why I say theyre simp. Got ** then white knight wanna say kena mental torture, kena mindfk by SC. There are other people out there that are worst off that what I heard in the audio.
You create a thread for the dorm workers la.

This thread is about the SC saga. Of coz, the ppl trending here are the ppl who are interested.

Like that you also wan comment.

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i went to read the comments a little
they are saying what samantha ish toking about ish talent contract. I think it means she's considered freelance under NOC and if NOC got project, can just call her in.
what sylvia was talking about was offering the champion of knockout a FULL-TIME contract, means work for NOC as full-time staff/talent.

totally different thing...

xiao.xin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You create a thread for the dorm workers la.

This thread is about the SC saga. Of coz, the ppl trending here are the ppl who are interested.

Like that you also wan comment.
Dorm workers thread there le ah, just saying if those people here care so much about mental health wellness and not just the boobs and look, they should put more focus elsewhere. otherwise theyre just lip service and maybe pent up frustration about their own employers.

hard truth

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though NOC lawyer according to samantha, said that it's ok for 2 contracts to continue together, but is the gov ok with NOC's contract?

From what I understand usually gov also require the employee to declare if they have a secondary job.. she has to get approval also from them wor..
There is no law in sg that bans secondary job or moonlighting or hold two job contracts. Its up to the individual company to state their preference or requirement on this in their contracts.

This no 2nd job thing is only strongly enforced in CS and uniformed organisations under gov.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went to read the comments a little
they are saying what samantha ish toking about ish talent contract. I think it means she's considered freelance under NOC and if NOC got project, can just call her in.
what sylvia was talking about was offering the champion of knockout a FULL-TIME contract, means work for NOC as full-time staff/talent.

totally different thing...
You read a little, thats why u cannot understand.

Samantha said she declared the bond since b4 the competition show. And she said everyone signed before the show even started. This means there is no such thing as champion full time contract. Cant you see alot of the contestants got appeared in noc videos afterwards.

So we can see who is telling the truth. One champion contract after the show or multiple contracts since the start.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dorm workers thread there le ah, just saying if those people here care so much about mental health wellness and not just the boobs and look, they should put more focus elsewhere. otherwise theyre just lip service and maybe pent up frustration about their own employers.

hard truth
Ppl got the freedom to choose what they like to give their attention to.

You wan fairness in society, impossible la.

This thread can serve what purpose to the clause? In the end, Sylvia still living in her shophouse, still own noc. Ppl here are just giving their views and venting about the saga.

Based on what you said, I muz solve the entire world mental health issues becoz I am in this thread?

demon0192

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at the end of the day, she chose to be a public figure and chose her actions.

blame left blame right should consider blaming herself first ~

xiao.xin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ppl got the freedom to choose what they like to give their attention to.

You wan fairness in society, impossible la.

This thread can serve what purpose to the clause? In the end, Sylvia still living in her shophouse, still own noc. Ppl here are just giving their views and venting about the saga.

Based on what you said, I muz solve the entire world mental health issues becoz I am in this thread?
ofc theyve the rights to give their attention to whatever thing they want, but going around to make it sound like whatever SC did was real bad and etc are just not thinking in the right state of mind. Since the start of the thread I've been very clear with my stand that SC uses a bad tone, but is the same across many other industries and many superior.

So to point it out that people here if youre really so interested about mental health wellness, there are better area to put their focus at.

anyway is also not fairness la, just trying to point out simps and white knight wannabes here. Also those perhaps with agenda pushing thread.

Ahniah

Reaction score
Samantha said she declared the bond since b4 the competition show. And she said everyone signed before the show even started. This means there is no such thing as champion full time contract. Cant you see alot of the contestants got appeared in noc videos afterwards.

So we can see who is telling the truth. One champion contract after the show or multiple contracts since the start.
As Sylvia knew that Sam couldn’t commit as a full-time employee, she shouldn’t have included Sam in the talent competition in the first place and just let her continue being a free-lancer. Don’t think Sam is lying about having signed contracts way earlier ahead since the other 7 talents have eyes on her. So conclusion = Sylvia is lying. There’s another reason why she doesn’t like Sam but she’s not explaining why. Maybe because it’s more personal. But judging from the way she treats others, including how she kicked aurelia’s head using her foot, this lady surely has issues.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ofc theyve the rights to give their attention to whatever thing they want, but going around to make it sound like whatever SC did was real bad and etc are just not thinking in the right state of mind. Since the start of the thread I've been very clear with my stand that SC uses a bad tone, but is the same across many other industries and many superior.

So to point it out that people here if youre really so interested about mental health wellness, there are better area to put their focus at.

anyway is also not fairness la, just trying to point out simps and white knight wannabes here. Also those perhaps with agenda pushing thread.
U seems to misunderstand something.

Other industries' bosses, their outreach is onli a few victims and those ppl dont voice out. However, Sylvia is a public figure, everyone know who is sylvia. Thus, there are so mani attention to this case. You cant blame ppl for the huge attention to this particular case.

Everything also blame simps and white knights. Well, its good you have the aspiration to tackle on world issues.

However, I am just an audience looking for popcorn saga. Not aspire to become a great man.

xiao.xin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U seems to misunderstand something.

Other industries' bosses, their outreach is onli a few victims and those ppl dont voice out. However, Sylvia is a public figure, everyone know who is sylvia. Thus, there are so mani attention to this case. You cant blame ppl for the huge attention to this particular case.

Everything also blame simps and white knights. Well, its good you have the aspiration to tackle on world issues.

However, I am just an audience looking for popcorn saga. Not aspire to become a great man.
Not true to your first pointer, how many employees does NOC hires? Really dont think it can be more than a platoon size of general workers at the shipyard or construction ground isnt it? So far most of the stuff posted are really very menial stuff imo which shouldnt even garner this much traction, like the new video about kick the head? My mother always kick my head also when my family seated in the living room watching TV, I really dont see it as a big deal. So I still stand firm about my gut feeling that this is an act of sabotage and agenda.

But ofc, she is someone of certain influence, she defo has to take care of her public image, the way she speaks and etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.